Teacup Chihuahua

Valkyrie rushed through the open door, a smile spread across her face. She was holding a box, a very small box with a pink ribbon tied around it.

"Skulduggery!" She called. He was no where to be found.

Frowning, she walked further into the house, calling his name. Eventually she found him, watching her from the stairs.

"There you are," she sighed.

"What is that?" He asked suspiciously, eyeing the box that Valkyrie was holding. She grinned, and held her arms out.

"Come and see!"

"I'm not sure I want to..."

"Aww come on!"

Skulduggery sighed. "Fine..."

Valkyrie squeaked and waited as he came down the stairs and stood in front of her.

"Are you ready?" She asked him. He grunted in reply and she smiled, opening the lid. The small head of a tiny dog poked up out of the box and stared at both Valkyrie and Skulduggery. Valkyrie made a noise, whereas Skulduggery made a run for it back up the stairs.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" She called.

"Getting away from that!" He yelled.

Valkyrie frowned and stared down at the tiny puppy that was still in the box.

"Skulduggery, it's a Chihuahua..."

"No it's not! That's the spawn of Satan!"

"It's a puppy."

"Devil spawn!" He cried, leaping up on the railings. The tiny dog just stared up at him, wagging it's tail. Valkyrie couldn't stop the grin from forming on her face.

"She wants to play."

"Let it play with a shredder!"

"Skulduggery!"

"What?!"

"Don't threaten the dog!"

"I hate dogs Valkyrie and you know that!"

"She's barely a dog! Look at her she's tiny! She could fit inside a teacup!"

"Yes Valkyrie, that's why they're called Teacup Chihuahuas!"

"So? She won't hurt you!"

"Yes she bloody well will!"

"How so?"

"It's so tiny it can crawl through someone's legs and bite off their balls before they even know it's there!"

"But... You don't have balls..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" Valkyrie said quickly. She gently grabbed the puppy from the box and held it carefully in her two hands. "Look how cute she is!"

"She's not cute!"

"Yeah you're right. She's not cute. She's adorable!"

"Valkyrie take it away..."

Valkyrie grinned and placed the puppy on the floor. The little dog tried to climb the steps and whined softly when she couldn't. Skulduggery pulled out his gun. Valkyrie's eyes widened.

"What are you doing?!" She cried. He looked at her.

"Getting rid of the devil that's what I'm doing!"

Valkyrie quickly scooped up the puppy into her arms and turned away from Skulduggery. She walked away down the hall.

"Oh and by the way!" She called over her shoulder. "Who said I only bought one dog?"

If Skulduggery had of had eyes... They would've been wide in shock right now. Valkyrie grinned and walked away as a whole group of Chihuahuas came racing out of the bedroom...

"VALKYRIE!"

Okay so first of all I'd like to apologise for not being active on Wattpad the last few days... I was recovering from a few things and I still am. If you want the details, feel free to private message me xx

~ Bella