Food!!!

"AND I...... WILL ALWAYS LOVE FOOOOOODDDDDD!" Valkyrie sung so loud that it echoed through the hallway.

Skulduggery groaned. Not this again.

"Valkyrie can you ever learn to be quiet?"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"Thought so."

There was silence for a few moments, and then Valkyrie yelled.

"FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!"

Skulduggery jumped in surprise and found himself cherishing those small moments of silence. God, he wished he could press mute on this girl's channel.

"I'M TIRED OF Y'ALL BITCHES IN THIS HOUSE! TAKING ALL MY FOOD!"

"VALKYRIE I WILL GET YOU YOUR STUPID FOOD IF YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Valkyrie grinned. It worked every time.

"Will you carry me to the kitchen?" She asked sweetly, putting on the puppy dog eyes and the duck face.

"Absolutely not!"

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with singing on top?"

"NO MORE SINGING!"

Valkyrie giggled and ran up the stairs.

"WAKE ME UP! BEFORE MY FOOD GOES!" She belted at the top of her lungs.

Skulduggery chased after her and Valkyrie screeched, sprinting down the hallway and running into one of the bedrooms. She tried slamming the door shut but a gust of wind blew it open and Skulduggery was standing there, his head tilted. She cursed and backed away. He followed her, stalking her like a cat about to pounce on its prey.

"Skul..." She warned. "Please don't."

"Sorry Val, you were asking for this..."

She squealed as he pounced on her and they both fell back onto the bed. Valkyrie squirmed and then she froze.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked. Her tone almost sounded threatening.

"The most terrible form of torture in the world," he replied. "I'm going to tickle you."

"No!" She screamed. "Anything but that!"

"Too late, I warned you."

Valkyrie laughed as he started tickling her and she squealed and tears started streaming down her cheeks. Her stomach was starting to get sore from laughing so hard.

"Skulduggery! Please!! Ahahahaha! Stop!"

He chuckled and stopped tickling her. Then he pressed his teeth to her lips. She froze, her eyes wide, trying to figure out exactly what was going on here. Then she knew, he was kissing her. She felt herself kissing him back, and her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer to her. When they finally broke, Valkyrie was gasping for breath.

"Still hungry?" He asked her.

"No," she replied. "I think you've fulfilled my appetite."