bruce banner ≫ calm down

It was unexplainable how bored you were right now. You were sitting waiting for your boyfriend of 2 years, Bruce Banner, to finish one of his countless experiments that made absolutely no sense to you whatsoever. You repeatedly tapped the top of the pen in your hand of the top of one the work benches that was free.

The silence was soon broken by that of Tony Stark walking into the room rather loudly.

"What's up, guys?" He said as he headed to one of the computers and began typing.

"Nothing, bored, you?" You replied, receiving a confused glance from Bruce.

"If you were bored why didn't you say something (Y/N)?" Bruce asked, a some what sad look on his face. He turned around to face you, knocking some sort of chemical on to his lab coat. The chemical started burning through his clothing and to his skin.

"Oh my god, Bruce, are you okay?!" You ran over to him, trying to wipe what seemed to be some type of acid off of him, but it didn't work, it only resulted in you getting it on yourself.

"Ah, shit." You cried, the acid began to burn your skin, but you didn't take much notice to it. Your main priority was to keep Bruce from getting angry and hulking out.

He began to pull at his hair, deep growls and groans escaping his lips. His skin started to lightly turn into a green colour.

"Bruce, calm down." Tony spoke, coming up behind you, placing a hand on his friends back. Bruce reacted by shoving Tony away.

"Tony, get out of here, I've got this." You whispered, gently pushing Tony away. He left the room, running up the stairs. "Bruce, listen to me, you've got to stay calm." You said, taking a hold of his shoulders, forcing him to look at you. Speckles of green floated around his iris. His face softened slightly as he looked at you.

"(Y/N), you've got to leave, I'll end up hurting you." Bruce pleaded, his voice strained. Obviously you weren't going to listen to him.

"I'm not leaving you Bruce, we can get through this, together. Take deep breaths remember, in and out, in and out." He tried to match your breaths the best he could.

"It's going to be okay Bruce, you're going to be fine. Everything is going to be okay, trust me." you whispered softly.

Slowly but surely, he returned to his usual, tanned skin, no sign of green anywhere on his body. His breaths were steady, and his grip on you was no longer too tight.

"(Y/N), thank you so much." He said quickly, pulling you into a large hug. He held you tightly for a while, afraid to let go. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Bruce. I'm always going to be by your side through things like this, I'll never leave." You spoke, slowly running your fingers through his hair.

He smiled, leaning down to connect his lips with yours. The kiss was quick but filled with meaning, you broke apart, leaning your foreheads against each other.

"Nice to see you sorted that out, now chop chop Bruce, back to work." Tony spoke, entering the room. He received death glares from the both of you and raised his hands in defence. You both chuckled him.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Bruce said, gent kissing your cheek.

"And I you."

______________

It's 4.30am and I can't sleep so I decided to write a quick Bruce imagine since I've only done one for him.

I have to be up for school at 7.30am and I just can't sleep, it's so annoying, ugh.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this one, sorry if it's too short I wrote it in about 5 minutes.