SUPERMAN

I walked across the street, it was dark and the street lights were lighting up the dark street. It wasn't that far from my apartment, a couple blocks more I think. I stopped when I heard noise and commotion from one place ahead. A door opened and there was a girl and a ... wait what ?!

"Baby, come on!" He said, now I was even more sure about who it was. My heart was beating like crazy, it felt like it was going to jump out my chest!

"The fuck? Why the hell should I even listen to you!? She fucking kissed you and you didn't even push her away!?" She screamed and slammed the door in his face. I heard he mumble something annoyed before he turned and saw me. I couldn't move, I was too shocked. He looked around and ran across the road towards me.

"Did you hear everything? Please, girl, did you take pictures?" He said and looked at me. I couldn't get myself to answer, and began to feel dizzy. "Are you okay? Can you hear me?! He shook me, then everything went black.

****

I opened my eyes, I was in a white room. I realised of course I was in the hospital ... Damn, I fainted in front fuckings Eminem !! I didn't even say hello! I'm never going to see him again, it was my only chance.

"Fuck!" I cried out in the room, then I heard someone come walking towards the bed. I tried to focus on the person in front of me, there aren' anyone I know who has baggy clothes and a caps. Finally I saw who it was and I lost my breath, machines began to scream around me and doctors came into the room. But stopped as they saw what really was happening.

"Don't worry everyone, she's just in a shock." He said and laughed, he came up to me and unplugged the machine, he seemed to hurry and was quickly out the door.

He walked towards me, he chuckled. God, why was he so HOT ?? !!

"You okay?" He said and sat down on my bed.

"Y-You ..." I couldn't speak and began to hyperventilate. Damn, calm down! Now he thinks you're completely nuts!!

"Well, as far I can see, you know who I am..." He let out a small laugh and coughed. "But I don't know you? What's your name?"

I calmed myself down and looked up at him, into his blue eyes ... I smiled and looked away.

"JJ ..." I said and looked up at him again.

"Cool name, but ..." He was suddenly serious. "Did you take any pictures last night? You know ... The fighting?" He said the last with clenched teeth.

"No, I promise I won't tell anyone either." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and looked around. He looked back at me again after a little while.

"So ..." He said, trying to initiate a conversation, it was so awkward that I had to laugh.

He looked at me smiling and with a quizzically glance.

"What?" He laughed. I stopped laughing, I had laughed so much that my stomach was hurting!

"Haha, nothing ...." I said and looked at him. He looked into my eyes, he put his hand on mine carefully, my heart skipped a beat.

"You have a beautiful laugh." He said suddenly with flirtatious glances. I laughed and looked down.

"Thanks..." I said, and took some hair away from my face. He flirted...with ME ??

My hair fell back in my face, I was just about to take it away again, as he came closer to me. He raised his hand up to my face and predictably enough, pushed the hair away. I stiffened, his touch was so soft and sensitive. He looked at me, before he looked down at his hands. I sat up in the bed and jumped myself beside him. He chuckled and looked at me.

"I just met you and you have already ..." He looked quickly down at his hands and hid himself under his cap.

"I have already? What?" I said it softly and it looked like he enjoyed my voice, he looked up at me again.

"Don't freak out, okay?" He put his hands up justifiable towards me, I looked at him questioningly. It felt like I had known him for several years and that we were best friends. I smiled and gave him sign to continue.

He exhaled, as if to calm himself down. He closed his eyes and I saw the muscles in his jaw tensed.

"I think I love you, baby ..." He looked at me again, I was shocked, but also very happy !! I tried to remain calm and looked down at my hands, I played with my fingers uncontrollably. I looked at him with a big grin.

"I think I love you too ..." I said, and then his face softened into a smile, I had to smile myself. Wow, I didn't know that Slim Shady was so romantic and soft, I thought, and smiled even more.

He sat down on the bed again and took my hands in his, this couldn't be real! I looked down again, but he grabbed my chin and lifted my face up against his, he was just an inch away from me! He looked into my eyes, soft and flirty.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, smiling at me. I was in heaven!!! I looked into his eyes and began to smile, and nodded. I was just about to say yes, when I felt his lips against mine.

---------

God, waaaay to fast forward... :D