Before the wedding

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

Dre drove me to the house, a giant log cabin surrounded by forest and a small lake on the side. Jessica had chosen it, she fell for it right away, I saw it in her. Her eyes lit up when she saw the house for the first time, I had to agree, the house wasn't bad. It was large and kinda cool, although I didn't care much about how the wedding was gonna look like, but I would give Jessica exactly what she wanted. I wanted the wedding to be amazing, just the way she wanted.

I sat anxiously in the passenger seat when Dre drove up to the house and parked the car. He stopped the engine and met my gaze.

"Aigh't Slim, we're here! Where the boys that?" Asked Dre, I figured he quoted the guys from D12, cause I'd given them the key so they were probably already inside.

"Inside, I gave them the spare key." I said and jumped out of the car. Dre followed, as well as he could since I ran.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed the door open,  they were here. I opened the door and walked in, everyone stood there except one that would never come, Proof. I quickly shook away the thought, not in hell that I would think of him now, I wouldn't cry for our wedding-day! I smiled at them and jumped into the group who stood in the corner and chatted.

"Yo you guys!" I said while I greeted them all as usual, Bizarre came walking towards me smiling. We saluted.

"Hey Slim." He said.

"Bizarre!" I laughed, it was long since I'd seen the big idiot. Bizarre looked at me with big eyes, studied me.

"What the fuck, Marshall? You haven't changed a bit??" He said, I laughed.

"You told me that on the rehearsals! Everyone of them..." I laughed. He shook his head.

"Still! What's your secret ??" He sent me a huge grin.

"I'm fucking awesome?" I replied and everyone started laughing. Dre came in the door smiling and greeted everyone.

"Aigh't! D12! Enough Chit-Chat! Let's get to work!" Everyone went up on stage and walked to their places. "Okay! Whenever you're ready!" Cried Dre and winked at me. I smiled at him, until I heard the music started.

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

"Where's the dress ?! Gimme the dress !!" I cried through the hallway to Sascha who came running with the dress in her hands. Haillie looked startled out of the door and looked at me strangely.

"Here!" Sascha said out of breath and gave me the dress, I took it quickly put it on and backed against Sascha.

"Zip it?" I asked, Sascha didn't answer, but started without hesitation. The zipper went up quickly,after what the tailor had said, the dress was to fit perfectly to my body-shape. Haillie entered the room, her eyes widened when I turned around toward her.

"Jessica ... You look ... Amazing!" Said Haillie and smiled at me, I smiled back and looked down at my dress.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really! Now, sit down girl! Let's give you a makeover..." Said Sascha and pulled me into the chair in front of the mirror. She put my hair up and braided it up. She put a white rose in my hair and sprayed with a silver spray so the hair glistened. Then Haillie started to put on me make up, teenagers are usually good with makeup and Haillie wasn't an exception.

"Keep still..." She frowned, I giggled a bit, but kept the worst laughter inside. Damn how nervous I was!