Slim Shady's bitch?

Marshall help me into the car and put the wheelchair in the trunk. I heard the door slam and then he run into the hospital to get Haillie. I sat in the car with thoughts flying around in my head. All I could think of was that girl, what was her name? Did she like that I wrote "Slim Shady's bitch"? What if she didn't? Did she understand my writing?

I shook the last thought out of my head. No one cares whether the writing is understandable when you write an autograph. I felt that I got a smile on my face, I had written an autograph! My first autograph and with Marshall! I jumped out of my thought bubble when the car doors were opened and Haillie and Marshall got into.

"Hey, Haillie." I said, trying to turn around in the seat to see her. Marshall took his hands on my shoulders and sat back in his seat.

"Don't you dare moving." He said strictly, but couldn't keep the mask when I laughed at his strict voice. He looked at me sour. I laughed still and so did Haillie. He got a smile and laughed with us. He let go of me and sat back in his seat, started the car and drove out of the parking lot. Haillie and I laughed still as we drove onto the highway, and my phone rang. I took it from my pocket and saw that it was Sascha. I pressed for an answer and took it to my ear.

"Sascha!" I said happy.

"Jessica ?! Are you okay ?! I'm so sorry I can't visit you! I have some, eh ... Errands with Jason ..." She said and was uncertain to the end. I raised an eyebrow and got a teasing tone of voice when I responded.

"Errands with Jason? Oooooh ..." I said and laughed with Haillie, Marshall stared wonderingly at her quickly before he looked on the road again. Haillie leaned toward him and whispered to him.

"She thinks she's in love ..." she said and smiled.

"With who?" He said, I laughed a bit of his curiosity. He smiled briefly at me.

"...Jason?" Said Haillie and looked at me questioningly, I nodded.

"It's not--" Began Sascha, but stopped when Marshall yelled out randomly.

"HEY, SASCHA? ARE YOU IN LOOOVE?" He sang and whistled against the phone. I took the phone away from my ear and putted it on speaker so he could hear the answer himself. Everyone laughed at first but it calmed down gradually.

"So what are you guys up to..?" Asked Sascha. I looked at Haillie rolling my eyes, she laughed.

"Don't you even think about changing subject, Sascha!" I said strictly with a hint of laughter in my voice.

"Damn..." She said and laughed.

"Sooo? Is something going on between you and Jason?" I asked bluntly. Marshall drove off the highway and into the street where we lived.

"Well ... Yes ..." she said, clearly embarrassed. Marshall drove up the driveway and stopped the car and looked at me.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I felt argumentative and full of energy. I took the phone from Jessica and made a sour pout against phone.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME!" I screamed with a childish voice and made sobbing noises, Jessica and Haillie began to howl with laughter, but laughed quietly so Sascha wouldn't hear them.

"Of course I do! But not as much as I like Jason ..." she said apologetically. They laughed even more and a tear ran from the cheek to Jessica. I sobbed even more.

"YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD EVER TAKE MY PLACE !!!" I screamed with a wounded voice, it kinda sounded like I cried.

"He won't, but I---" I heard that she was clearly upset, so I quit.

"It was just a joke, Sascha. No harsh feelings?" I heard she exhaled relieved and began to laugh. Jessica and Haillie finally released the laughter they had kept on a low. When everyone had calmed down Sascha began to talk again.

"But, seriously, though? What have you guys done today?" She asked.

"Well, two fans of Marshall got an autograph and free hugs. I even wrote one!" She said proudly.

"Siriously? What did you write ?!" She asked excitedly. She looked at me since I sat and clearly tried to keep my laughter in a low. 

"Jessica Jackson, Slim Shady's bitch!"

It was funny!!