Nervous

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I stared at the figure in the mirror in front of me, he was in a suit with new-washed hair and had a scared expression that spread across his pale face.

"Slim!" Cried Dre, I turned abruptly and met his quizzical face staring at me. "What's on your mind?" He asked. He took a chair and sat down beside me. I stared down at my hands and sighed loudly before I looked up at him again.

"I'm ... I'm fucking nervous!" I cried out, just to get it over with.

"Why the hell are you nervous?" He asked and looked puzzled at me.

"What if I fuck it all up??"

"Marshall, you've done this before, only difference is that this time, it's your other half. The Slim to your Shady, remember?" Clever...

"STILL! What if I forget the lines?"

"The lines?" He laughed. "This ain't an auditition! Even so, you're supposed to repeat what the priest says!" I just shook my head and sighed.

"Jessica's probably not this nervous ..." I said as Dre's phone started to ring, he picked it up and looked at the screen. He smiled and answered.

"Dre here." He sent me a look before he continued, suddenly a grin appeared on his face. "Yes, he's nervous too. Yeah, he's here. Okay, here you go." He handed me his phone, I took it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said, and immediately I recognized the unmistakable laughter from the other end.

"MARSHALL !!!" Jessica shouted into the phone.

"JESSICA!" I laughed and felt the burden on my shoulders became easier. I wasn't so nervous anymore.

"Oh my FUCKING god! I'm so nervous!" She laughed, I laughed too.

"You're not alone ..."

We spoke for a while, until it began to approach the time, the time for the wedding.

"Well, I gotta go now ..." she said and sighed.

"See you at the altar..." I said nervously, she made some kiss noises.

"Yeah. I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied and smiled.