The mall

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

"Why the hell did you do that?" Said Jessica when we sat in the car with a bunch of fans around us. I turned to her and smiled apologetically.

"It was fun ..?" I saw she was trying to keep the mask, but she let out a laugh.

"I can't be mad at you ..." she shook her head, I laughed.

"I know right?" Said Haillie from the back seat.

"It's not technically possible!" Jessica said back and held my gaze smiling. I smiled back before I started up the car and corrode the engine as a hint that people should move. It didn't work, of course it didn't, I began to honk and people jumped away. I took a chance and drove out of the parking lot, they screamed and ran after the car but quickly gave up when I ran out on the highway.

"Marshall? Can you drop off Haillie and me at the mall?" Asked Jessica after a while.

"Sure, you have your phone?" I asked and drove off the highway and into the city.

"I have!" Said Haillie.

"Okay, then! Call me when I can pick you guys up." I drove towards the mall and stopped right outside the entrance. Jessica and Haillie took off their seatbelts and Haillie gave me a quick hug before she jumped out of the car.

"Haillie! Hoodie!" I cried, she took the hood over her head and showed me a thumbs up. I turned to Jessica. She smiled.

"See you later ..." she said, leaning toward me. I expected a short kiss on the lips, but when her lips met mine it was as if they were screwed together. It developed into a real tounge-session and we were that into the kiss that no one noticed that Haillie opened the door to the car.

"Wow !!" Said Haillie and covered her eyes, I shied away and Jessica burst out in laughter. She kissed me lightly on the cheek before she jumped out the car.

They had taken off the cast on her arm, but she had still a support rail on her leg. It meant that she still limped a little, but she said it didn't hurt, only that it was strange to walk on the leg after so many weeks.

The only thing I needed to do for the wedding now, was practicing on the show, I don't know what the hell to call it ...

I drove straight home and phoned all the guys, they came shortly afterwards and this time, another well known figure in the band came, Bizarre had agreed to join.