A long day always ends with...

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

The following days me and Jessica had  barely seen each other, we were both so busy with the plans for the wedding that we'd totally forgotten quality time with each other...

Jessica and Haillie had been looking for dresses in the city and on the web, while me and D12 had tried to find a solution on what we should do on the song My Band, since neither Proof or Bizarre was in the group anymore. They'd said that I should drop it, that it was too hard and that I should pick a different song. I'd becoome pissed and said that it was Jessica's favorite songs and I couldn't pick any other. They understood the point, and we started planning. We were really starting to develop a good plan when Jessica called. I quickly answered.

"Hey, baby..." I said, the  guys turned around and looked surprised at me. I stared at them at them until they turned and continued working.

"Hey! I haven't seen you in two days! I miss you ..." She said sad.

"I know, I miss you too ... Have you found a dress?"

"Yes! It's beautiful! That's all you'll know ..."

"Heeey? Why?"

"First: you're not supposed to see the dress before the wedding. AND! If you're keeping secrets for me, I'll too!" I laughed and felt a surge in the stomach. I really missed her, after only two days? That big deal after only two days? Wow ... "I'm nn my way home now! See ya!" She hung up, I sat still with the phone to my ear and imagined her crossing the aisle and our gazes meet. A white dress and completely, stunningly beautiful ...

Swift shook me so I woke up from the daydream. Everyone burst out laughing of what had just happened. I laughed, but stopped when I remembered what Jessica had said. She was on the way home! HERE!

"Get the fuck out! Move!" I shouted and everyone looked puzzled at me. "She's coming home !! Here! Now!"

"Calm down! She knows why we're here!" Said Fuz. "...Right?"

"No! It's a surprise! So get the hell out of here!"

"Ah shit!" He said, and they all ran out the door to the studio and out the back door to their cars. They started their cars and drove out the driveway and disappeared. I ran down to the studio and locked the door so no one could go in, without me knowing of course.

I sat down in the sofa in the living room when I heard a car door close outside and shoes trotted up the stairs. She was home.

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

I ran up the stairs, through the front door and met the smiling gaze of Marshall when he saw me. He got up from the couch and I ran into his arms.

"Oh! I 've missed you..." I said, feeling the void in me filled, finally, I was whole. He kissed me on the cheek.

"I've missed you too... Too much." He released me and met my gaze before he leaned forward against me in one light kiss on the lips. Haillie came in the door with a big bag in her hands. She took off her shoes and quickly ran up the stairs and I heard a door slam. She|d taken her dress with her into her bedroom until further notice, Marshall almost never went in there according to her. Marshall looked bemused to the stairs and met my gaze as he turned.

"What was that all about?" He asked with a smile. Oh, I've  missed that smile!

"That, was my dress." I said triumphantly and leaned against him again to kiss him, he met me halfway. He pulled me to him while I brought my hands around him. The kiss became more and more intense, until he resigned reluctantly away. I met his gaze.

"Haillie ..." He said and I understood at once what he meant and nodded understandable. We sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. We looked at an episode of something, it was pretty good ... Maybe I should consider watching the entire series? I leaned forward toward the remote control and pressed the record-button, just then Haillie walked quietly down the stairs in pajamas. She came up to us and kissed us both on the cheek before she gave us a hug.

"I'm going to bed, these past two days has been exhausting ... Night!" She waved to us when she started to walk up the stairs to the second floor.

"Sleep tight, baby!" Cried Marshall for her and quickly gave me a flirtatious look. He leaned forward and kissed me gently. I brought my hands around his neck and hugged him in my arms. He began to gently kiss me on the neck, then I felt that I was lifted. He was lifting me!

I looked down at the tense muscles in his arms, they were so well trained and muscular ... He went up against my lips again until his lips met mine again, he was more greedy in the kiss now. He began to walk up the stairs to the second floor and putted me down in front of the bedroom door. He pushed me gently against the wall without breaking the kiss. He lifted my left leg up to his hip and kissed me deeply.

I felt myself getting warm of his touch, he noticed it and opened the door to the bedroom. He pushed me backwards, while I took off his jacket. I threw it away when he pushed me down on the bed. He leaned forward until he landed on top of me in a kiss. He took off my blouse while I took off his pants. Finally, we were together again!

...literally.