Shady's back

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

I woke up after the most perfect dream. Marshall had come and protected me against Slim and it'd developed for the better. 

I opened my eyes and stretched out. I looked around. Where was Marshall? It had started to become common that he lay wasn't beside me when I woke up and it got me wondering if something was wrong?

I stood up and put on a white t-shirt, shorts and a hoodie and walked out of the room into the living room. I found him sitting on the couch and watch TV, kinda.

"Marshall? What are you doing?" I sat down beside him. "If you wanna watch TV I suggest that you turn it on..?" I said, hoping to lift the mood, he didn't even flinch. He sat motionless on the sofa and stared blankly at the black screen. I turned his face towards me gently until he looked me in the eye. "What's wrong?" I asked. He closed his eyes and took my hand gently down from his face and leaned back on the sofa. He sighed. "Marshall?" I raised my voice a little and he looked at me with a sad look in his eyes. "What is it? Tell me..." He sighed again and didn't meet my gaze as he began to speak.

"I was thinking about your dream ... You were scared of me, you didn't trust me ..." He turned his head toward me and his sad blue eyes met mine.

"That was just a dream..." He shook his head.

"No, when I woke you up ... You thought I was gonna kill you?" His voice broke a little at the end.

"I was scared by the dream?? Not you, I was scared of Slim Shady..." He looked at me with one cold glance, it scared me.

"I AM Slim Shady! He is a part of me! I can't fucking change that! You were scared of me!" He raised his voice.

"Fine, I was scared of a part of you! You're probably scared of something with me!" He shook his head.

"It's not the same ..." I felt I was getting pissed and locked his eyes with mine. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

"You're Eminem and Slim Shady, but you're also Marshall Mathers! I don't care about your past! Just the future..." He continued at me with one cold expression, the Slim Shady expression. I took the ring off my finger and showed it to him. "This is what I care about. The future!" I pointed to the ring and he looked into my eyes. I sat down beside him. "I care about the future, if the future is with you." I said, and I felt the tears squeezed, but held them back. He looked at me, his eyes softened slightly, but Slim Shady was the one I was still talking to.

"You can't just love Marshall Mathers, then you don't love the whole of me..." He stared at me hard.

"I do love Eminem and Slim Shady ... Just not as much as I love you..." A tear managed to fight its way forward in my eye and ran down my cheek.

"You just said you were scared of me!" He screamed and stood up and threw a glass in the wall. Now I talked with Slim Shady, now I could prove that I loved all about him and not just a part of him.

~~~ Marshall / Slim Shady's POV ~~~

I threw things at the wall and turned to Jessica again. She was afraid of this part of me and now had that part emerged. I sat down on my knees, now I've probably lost her for good, my anger-problems had struggled it's way to the surface and scared her away. I looked down at the floor and felt a tingle on my shoulder. I got up and met the eyes of Jessica.

"WHAT ?!" I screamed, she jumped. 

Fuck! I destroy everything!

She walked toward me again, I stared hard at her. She leaned toward me and kissed me. Hard on the lips. Slim Shady took over my mind and I threw myself literally over her. I kissed down her neck and tore up her t-shirt. She began to moan, but couldn't say anything in between moans. 

I let go of her quickly. I exhaled Slim Shady and became myself again. I couldn't lose control around her again, it could ruin our relationship for good. She looked over at me, at first it seemed that she was afraid, but then a large smile appeared on her lips.

"Did I ever tell you that I like it rough sometimes?" I smiled at her and it got me thinking. She knew who she kissed, she'd known that it was Slim Shady, yet she kissed me.

"You kissed Slim Shady and wasn't scared?" She shook her head.

"I kissed you, but a lot more angrier ..." I smiled and felt a hand around my waist.

"I love you, you understand that now?" She smiled and looked at me questioningly.

"I love you too..." I pulled her up to me and kissed her, this time it was me who decided.