Home

He'd been in hospital for the next day and got to go home if he promised to keep himself calm. I had promised the doctor to take care of him the first few weeks and asked to get off from work for those weeks. I helped him out the door and out when one of the bodyguards to Marshall came running towards us. He took a good hold of Marshall and supported him up so we got out to the car. 

Giant masses of fans and paparatzies had gathered outside of a hospital to see how he was doing. We sat in the car and the driver drove us out of the hospital and home to Marshall. The bodyguard helped Marshall in and to the couch in the living room, I entered the front door and ran toward him. He groaned as he tried to sit down on the couch, I leaned on him and both sat down on the sofa.

"Thanks, baby ... I'm sorry that you've got to see me like this ...." I shushed him harshly.

"I love to be with you, though I wish you had been able to do a little bit more ..." I swallowed the words slowly when I realized that it could be misunderstood. He smiled and his eyebrows lifted up in surprise.

"Sorry..?" He said and smiled at me. I shook my head, now he thought that I was selfish!

"No, that's not what I meant! I just want you to ... to--" I didn't say more because he burst out laughing.

"No, I understand... Haha! Ow ..." He groaned and held his back. "Good damnit ..." I sat down beside him and kissed him lightly on the cheek. He met my gaze and looked at me with a sorry gaze. "Can you help me get in the shower?" I nodded and helped him to the bathroom, he leaned against the wall and tried to get his jacket off.

I walked up to him and grabbed the jacket to help him. I felt his breath on my neck when I helped him take off his shirt, he groaned when he took his arms above his head so it would be easier to take it off, but smiled at me quickly to say he was okay. I could feel his hands move up my hips and met his gaze. He brushed his lips against mine and pushed me towards him. When he pulled away, he had my face in his hands.

"Shower with me ..." He whispered and began taking my top of me. I smiled at him, but lowered his hands gently.

"You've just gotten home from the hospital and want to shower with me?" I laughed, but he didn't stop the flirtatious glance at me.

"I just got home from hospital and wanna spend the first day with my fiancé ..." He said and kissed my neck passionately. He took off my top and I brought my hands over his shoulders gently, I felt the patches that covered the scars on his back under my hands. I was still wearing my pants and bra, and he was still wearing his pants and shoes when he pushed me gently into the shower, but I brought him around so that he supported himself against the shower wall and turned on the hot water.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

We came out of the bathroom with towels around us. She backed me up and led me into the bedroom. My back ached when I lay down in bed and I let out a groan. She looked worryingly at me, but I just smiled at her.

"It's okay..." I said and lay down on my pillow.

"You sure?" She asked, and lay down beside me.

"Yeah, I needed that." I felt that I was lying on something and tried to get a hold of it. "There's something under my back ..." I said and she helped me to turn around so I lay on my stomach. She gasped and jumped backwards. "What?" I asked. She walked up to me with 4 large white patches that was supposed to cover the 4 scars on my back and her tears had begun to flow when her eyes fell on my back again. "Have the stitches opened?" I said in an clearly uneasy tone, she shook her head.

"No, the scars ... It looks so painful, they're so big ..." She picked up her phone and took a picture. She showed it to me and I was totally shocked.

4 scars spread beyond my back, from one side to the other. There was still some dried blood on the edges of the scars, but it would probably dissapear after a little while.

"You okay?" I asked, looking up from her phone at her.

"Me? You're the one with a hashtag on your back! Are YOU OK?" I laughed a bit of how she said it and nodded. I put my arm around her shoulder as she lay back in bed. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep to the aroma of freshly washed hair and conditioner.