The best way to wake up!

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

We had now been together for 2 years, surprised that it lasted that long? Well, it wasn't without obstacles, paparatzies accused us of things we hadn't done and tried to separate us from the start. It didn't work, our relationship was and still is too strong to be broken.

I opened my eyes and looked into my wall in my home. I turned to look at Marshall, but he wasn't there? I sat up in bed and stretched myself. I was silent as a mice and tried to listen for any sign that he was here, nothing ... Had he left?

"Marshall?" I stood up and put on a singlet and pulled it well down to the hips so that it sat on me like a dress. I put my hair up in a ponytail and opened the bedroom door to go out when I felt a faint breath against my neck, I smiled and turned around. There he was, bare-chested and a towel around his waist. He was still soaking wet and water slided down his face from his wet hair, and down on his muscles, it was incredibly attractive ... 

He smiled at me when he saw that I studied him carefully, and followed my gaze with his blue eyes, intil our gazes met . He walked toward me and I backed smiling back until I hit the door. He leaned on the door and smiled that perfect smile again, as he leaned in to kiss me, but I slipped away. He looked at me puzzled.

"If you wanna kiss, you have to work for it!" I said teasingly, and laughed a little laugh when he made a sour pout. But the pout immediately became a cheeky grin when he tried to jump up on me and pull me into a hug. I jumped up on the bed and turned to meet his gaze, but he was gone?

"Marsh--" I felt someone took me around the waist and pulled me backwards so I fell into the bed. I bursted out laughing when I landed in bed, I have a slightly strange way of processing a shock ... 

He jumped into the bed and lay down beside me, I looked down and noticed that the towel around his waist was kinda loose, if he just moved a little more, it would fall off. As if he had read my mind, he began to tie the towel around his waist while he looked at me watchfully.

"Don't you even try ..." he said and laughed a short laugh with me.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

Smart, that was what she was ... I lay down on the bed without losing eye contact with her, she laughed. I put my arm under my head and stretched out the other welcoming to her, she took the hint and laid against me, I put my arm around her. I sniffed her hair while she she closed her eyes peacefully.

"Baby?" I asked, looking down at her. She muttered a yes and opened her eyes to meet my gaze. I sat up. I quickly walked into the bathroom and started to dress myself, quickly. When I was dressed, I took the little box in my pocket and walked out of the bathroom. Now it would happeb, right now. Everything is gonna change.

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

He came out of the bathroom in a white shirt and gray sweatpants. He looked nervous, but smiled with joy when he saw me. I smiled back as he waved me to him. I went obedient to him and kissed him lightly on the lips. He smiled even wider and suddenly became serious. He looked at me as he went down on his knees go took out a small box from his pocket.

 This couldn't be happening!! OH MY GOD!! I took my hands over my mouth and the tears began to flow when he opened the box and said the four words I had longed to be asked for for years. Four words that would change my life. Four words that would bind us together for the rest of my life. Four words that were told by my future-husband and current boyfriend:

"Will you marry me?"