Shock and questions

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

He said nothing and stared at me in shock. I was pregnant again ... Except that this time the chances were higher that the baby inside me would survive. Inside me ... A little person is growing inside of me, holy shit. Damn, is this how it feels? The warm feeling, mother's love? But, what if I wasn't ready?

I met the shocked gaze to Marshall and I stroked his cheek with my hand to get a reaction. It worked and he shook his head.

"You pregnant? But, didn't you use those day after pills?! His voice jumped a bit like a teenage boy. I thought about it, did I forget to take it one day? Well I'd probably forgotten it for some reason ...

"Yes, but I think I forgot it ..." I looked embarrassed down at my feet.

"Forgot it?" I jumped when his voice rose slightly. "Sorry, I just don't think we're ready ... yet ..." He apologized when he saw I shied away. "Are you sure you are though?" He asked and held out his hand  to get the pregnancy test. I gave it to him.

"It says 'too early to tell', but would it say that if I wasn't?" I asked.

"Well, yeah... By the way, have you taken the day-after pill today?" He asked.

"Yes, but what do you mean by 'Well, yes'?"

"It can't tell if you are ause it's ... I don't know! I don't use these kind of shit..." He laughed nervously and looked down at the test again.

"So... It's a chance that I am pregnant, but also not?" He nodded briefly and met my gaze. I was relieved, but also a little scared. He saw it in my expression, put down the test on the coffee table and took my hands in his.

"Hey, it's okay. If you are, we'll make us through it together..." He said smiling and kissed me softly on the cheek. I smiled back, but my thoughts were completely elsewhere.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I saw that she still thought of everything else than what I said.

"Baby ... Think about something else ..." I began thinking about the places we could go to get her to think about something else, then I remembered something funny. "You wanna rent a movie or something?" I asked, she met my gaze and nodded. "Com one. I know a good place." I held her hands and led her down with me in the cellar again and into the studio. I stood in front of a wall with lots of films and showed her one triumphant glance. "Here we are! Pick a movie, and we will watch it." She quietly looked over the shelves and looked through all my films before she stopped and took out a movie. I rolled my eyes at her choice and walked over to her. She held '8 mile' towards me and looked thoughtfully at it.

"I remeber when this was first released and I saw it ..." She chuckled. "You know that girl?" I nodded. "I remeber one scene in that movie particulary, the sex scene between you and her... I was so jealous ..." I chuckled.

"Really? You were jealous?" She nodded smiling and I laughed a of her honesty. "Wanna be jealous again?" I asked with a grin. She looked down at the movie again and nodded.

"Yeah! But I won't get jealous ... Not anymore ..." She smiled and kissed me on the lips and pulled me up to the living room. She gave me the movie and I turned on the tv and sat down on the sofa. She looked pensive out when the movie started and smiled at me.

"Can we do a game that I used to do as a kid?" I looked at her questioningly. She sat up quickly and put the movie on pause. "We're going to act like we're the people in the movie." I raised my hand smiling.

"Yes, Marshall?" She asked with an English accent and smiled.

"Can I be Bunny Rabbit?" I asked. She acted like she was thinking very hard and assessed me.

"Hmmm, well, you do look like the actor in many ways ..." She said thoughtfully. I stood up and posed, she began to laugh. "I'll be the girl!" She said and sat back down in the sofa. I pressed play, turned off the sound and put on the English subtitles. We played the first scene where I met the girl and began to act. She was actually pretty good at acting, I also still remembered all the lines by heart!

We got to the stage where I battled off a dude by the lunch-girl. Alex had seen me rap and got impressed, I kissed her and we both got wilder in our kiss.

When Bunny Rabbit brought the girl with him into his job, I brought Jessica into the room. When Bunny Rabbit began to kiss her, I kissed Jessica, everything was almost equally to the film, apart from the part when they stopped, and we continued... Hell yeah, we continued...