Calling the doctor

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

Damn, the stitches had loosened. I thought and expected that Jessica would come back to me. I heard a door closing and some light footsteps approaching. When she came out, I met her gaze and was kinda surprised, she smiled?

"The stitches didn't open, but since you were bleeding so much ..." She showed me her phone and smiled at me tranquilizers. I figured she was going to call the doctor and sat up as quietly as I could in the couch.

"Yeah, this is Jessica Jackson, my boyfriend was in a surgery and got home yesterday. This morning he fell on his chair and the scars started to bleed..." She was quiet and I heard some babbling at the other end. "No, I checked ..." She said, the person on the other end probably asked whether the stitches had loosened ... "Marshall Mathers." Jessica jumped and I heard the person in the other end scream, a fan ... Even more babbling and Jessica took the phone up to her ear again.

"Done? Thank you ... Well? Should we come or what?" She was a little annoyed in tone and when she met my gaze, I saw a little twitch in the corners of her mouth, it made me smile a little.

"Okay, when?" She raised eyebrows and looked at me strangely. "Okay, we'll come at once." She was quiet for a little while and rolled her eyes back in her head. "Will you shut up if I do ?!" I heard a short answer and she handed me the phone. "She wants to talk to you ..." She leaned toward my ear and whispered: "Do me a favor? Make her to be super jealous and speak to here like Slim Shady?" I nodded and smiled slyly. I took the phone to my ear.

"Yeah..?" The girl burst out screaming. "Wow, calm dawn!"  She stopped screaming and was breathing heavily before she began to speak.

"Oh my god! I love you so much! You fucking rock !!! I can't believe this! How are you, by the way? Can you rap for me? Please? OMG !!!"

"No..?" I replied, Jessica chuckled.

"Talk to me!" I got a sly smirk.

"You want me to tell you somethin..?"

"Yeah..." She was smiling like crazy, it was easy to tell.

"I know what you wanna hear ... " I said with a flirtatious tone in my voice, Jessica suddenly got a worried look in her eyes but I smiled to her and she shook of the feeeling.

"OMG !!! Tell me!"

"Bitch." I tried to keep the laughter to myself, but holy fuck though!

"I Love it! Say something more!" WTF? I thought. Okay, people like me to call them bitch, that's cool... I guess...

"Sure, I gotta go." 

"Where?" She frowned.

"In your mom's vagina, bye..." She just laughed and then hung up. Okay... I took the mobile away from my ear and looked over at Jessica with my eyes narrowed. Whatever...

I put on a new shirt and supported myself to Jessica and walked to the car. She drove me to the hospital and helped me into the waiting room. She helped me sit down and walked to the counter to tell what had happened, then I heard running steps in the hallway coming towards me. I turned and saw a young nurse come running towards me with a big grin. Oh-oh ... She ran over and stood in front of me.

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

I thanked the lady at the counter and turned around and found Marshall sit with a young nurse in front of him. I quietly went up to her from behind, but right when I had taken one step she leaned forward and kissed him. I WOULD FUCKING KILL HER !!