Nightmare

Where am I? I was in a studio, not the studio in the basement of Marshall, another studio. I heard voices outside the door and tried to walk towards it to hear who it was, but I didn't manage to move my feet. Suddenly the door opened and Marshall came in, he was different, he was ... Younger.

"Marshall?" I asked, but it didn't look like he heard me. He walked right past me and opened a closet in the studio and took out some beer. He didn't drink? He opened the bottles and put them on the table and looked out the door.

"Angelica? You can come now..." He shouted out the door and now he met my gaze, he smiled an evil grin towards me, it was scary to see him like that. I tried to talk to him, but when I opened my mouth no words came out and he laughed even more. 

He walked past me and took the hands of a blond woman in her 20s, she was slim, had nice curves and a young and pretty face. He led her into the studio and gave her a beer bottle, they cheered and drank the bottles empty quickly. He threw the empty bottle into the wall behind him and grabbed around the waist of Angelica. No, no! I don't want to see this!

"No, stop! Marshall! You love me! Look!" I took my hand up where my wedding ring should have been, he showed me his finger and his lips met Angelica's. I felt the tears flowed when I saw how he kissed her, deep and hard. Angelica brought her hands over his chest and took off his shirt, both mine and Angelica's eyes fell on his abs. I felt rage flared up inside me.

"Stop! He's mine you fucking whore!" None of them even flinched and Marshall took the top to Angelica off so she just was wearing a bra. They were gonna have sex! WITH EACH OTHER!

 Marshall lifted her up so she sat on his hips and sat her on the table. He took off her pants without breaking the kiss and began to fiddle with his own. I couldn't see this! I tried to go forward to them, and I realised that I wasn't stuck anymore. I ran to them and dragged Marshall from her. I stared sternly against Angelica and threw the clothes at her and pointed toward the door.

"Get the fuck out of here"! I screamed and she quickly put on her clothes before she ran scared out of the room. Marshall stared at me and his face was pissed when his eyes met mine. He walked to the door and slammed it shut, the sound of the blast scared me and I walked slowly backward until I hit the wall.

"The fuck you think you doin?!" He walked toward me and looked me hard in the eye. He walked over to the table and kicked it as hard as he could, now I was really scared. I had never seen Marshall so angry before and never seen him angry! He came towards me again and hit the wall right next to my head. I felt the tears flow and fell down on my knees.

"Marshall, don't--"  I didn't finish talking before he lifted me up by my sweater so I met his gaze.

"It's Slim Shady, Marshall's gone!" He screamed, I screamed too, only that I cried out for fear.

"Why are you screaming? Am I too loud for you !?" He screamed even louder and let go of me until he turned around to fetch a beer bottle. He drank it up and threw it into the wall beside me, shards of glass flew everywhere and one of them carved my knee so I started to bleed. He looked down atmy knee and smiled at me. "Oh look, you're bleeding ..." He walked towards me and took up one shard lying beside me. I felt my breathing quickened and tears flowed. He looked at me and smiled that nasty smile of his again.

"Please! You're drunk! You're not getting away with this!" I shouted between sobs, it only made him smile even more.

"Shut up, bitch! Take what coming to you!" He said and I felt the glass against my throat.

"Marshall! Marshall! Please!" I cried out in vain.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I was awoken by a scream and Jessica screaming my name. I woke up as Jessica screamed and shouted my name in her sleep.

"Marshall! Marshall! Don't kill me! Please! Marshall!" I shook her.

"Jessica! Wake up! It's just a dream! Wake up!" I shook her hard and suddenly her eyes popped up. Her terrified gaze met mine, and she jumped out of bed and backed slowly against the wall. What's gotten in her!? I stood up, she held her hands securely against me.

"Babe? You okay?" I asked softly, careful not to scare her.

"DON'T KILL ME !!" She whispered weakly, while her tears flowed.

"Kill yo--Jessica? It's me! Marshall!" Her eyes softened and she ran towards me in a hug. "Shhh ... It's over, it was just a bad dream." I whispered into her ear.

"It was so scary... I dreamed about you, only that it wasn't ... you." She sobbed.

"What do you mean?" I asked quietly and tried to reassure her with my voice. She leaned back and met my gaze.

"I dreamed about you when you were younger, and we were in a studio and you brought a girl in and you started to kiss her, and she took of your shirt and ..." She began to cry again. "You were gonna have sex with here! I was stuck at first and could only watch it, but then I got loose and got her away from you, and you got so mad and then I said: Marshall, don't ... But you stopped me by yelling at me. And I got so scared..."

"...What did I say?" It was strange to talk like that, since it technically wasn't ME ...

"You Said: 'It's Slim Shady, Marshall's gone!" Now she burst into tears. She had dreamed of me, but as my alter-ego Slim Shady ... I lifted her face against mine and kissed her softly on the lips. I met her gaze when I pulled away.

"I would never hurt you, I would never cheat on you, I would never do anything to you that would make you sad." She nodded and sniffled.

"I know you wouldn't, but would Slim Shady?" I looked at her and smiled.

"Slim Shady? Hell yeah, he would." She looked down and her tears flowed again, I brought her face up against mine and she met my gaze again. "But Slim Shady ain't your fiancé, I am. And I love you." She smiled and leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you so much, Marshall..." She said while we kissed, I smiled and led her toward the bed. I broke the kiss and let her go and put the covers over her. "What if I dream that dream again?" She said scared, I kissed her forehead and looked at her calm.

"Then I'll be there, protecting you from Slim..." I said, and the last thing she said before she fell asleep was that she loved me.