Remember when Jessica..?

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

Last day as 'a free man' as they said. I didn't say it myself, I didn't want to be single anymore, I wanted a family, a wife who didn't fucking beat me and scolded me when I came later home from a concert, but kissed me when I came through the door. Jessica was like that, she was the one I envisioned all along.

Dre had taken me out for a stag, he of course knew that I was looking forward till tomorrow and wanted to marry as soon as possible, so he'd planned something different for me. He drove me to a damn forest...

"...Are you gonna kill me and dump the body or something?" I asked, Dre laughed and shoved my shoulder friendly.

"No, not today, Slim..." He replied, still with a big grin on his face.

"Why're we here?" I asked and looked at Dre seriously. He opened the car door and stepped out, he turned toward the car again and waved me out. I stepped out of the car and followed Dre when he walked into the woods, it got strangely brighter and brighter when we approached a point far up ahead in the woods.

We approached the point quickly and when we finally did got there, it was a big camp-fire and trunks around to sit on. Dre turned around to me with a questioning look.

"I know you wanna marry fast, If you could, you'd probably do it now." He said. I laughed briefly and looked down at my own feet, my eye fell on the ring I had on my finger. Dre beckoned me to him and sat down on the log. I sat above him on the deck on the other side of the fire.

"Okay, you've got to tell me something about her. I just know her name is Jessica! Y'all been together for 2 years and I don't know shit!" He said frustrated.

"Really? Wow, you're gonna love her too." I sat up and pointed ominously at him. "Stay away!" He laughed and pointed at his wedding ring. I laughed and coughed.

"Tell me a good memory you have of her?" He asked. I thought about it and remembered when we were playing Truth or Dare.

"Well, I have a funny one?"

"Let me hear it."

***

"Aigh't, your turn! Truth or Dare?" I asked and sat expectantly beside Jessica. She thought about it and smiled.

"Truth." She replied. I began to think for and came at a good question.

"Who's your favorite artist?" I asked.

"Eminem!"

"I know that, but someone else then me."

"Slim Shady!"

"Someone else ..."

"The white guy from D12!"

"There's no more! WHO else !!?" I said frustrated. She burst out laughing and coughed before she grinned the words.

"Bunny Rabbit!"

"Now there's no more ... Right?"

"I really do like ..."

"Yes ??"

"Evil from Bad Meets Evil!"

"HOLY FUCK!! How many damn names do I got?!" Jessica leaned toward me and stared into my eyes.

"Many, but I forgot two ..." She whispered flirtatious.

"Who's that?" I replied equally flirtatious back.

"Marshall Mathers and ..." She came closer, I felt her breath against my lips.

"And..?" I asked softly and began to bring my hands down her body.

"My boyfriend ..." And then our lips met.

***

"I ain't telling you no more than that..." I said.

Dre smiled at me when I was finished.

"Man, you guys ... Really look great together..."

"Thanks Dre, appreciate it ..." I looked down at my ring again.

"You miss her, don't you?" Asked Dre and smiled at me.

"Yeah, a lot ..." I replied, feeling the longing grow.

"Just a couple of hours and y'all have two weeks alone in Cyprus!" I looked up at him.

"You sure it's okay for Nicole to watch Haillie for two weeks?"

"Of course man! Anything for you??"

"Thanks man."