The Wedding

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I stood at the altar with Dre by my side. I breathed heavily, I had never been so nervous before. Not even when I married Kim, I was so nervous, but then again, I'd known Kim much longer before we got married. Ugh ... Ugh, known... I THOUGHT I knew her, but as soon as we were married, she was completely different. What if something would happen to Jessica too? What if I wouldn't recognize her more?

Dre must have seen how I breathed and took his hands on my shoulders. He started massaging me to calm me down, but not even that calmed me down.

"Calm down, Marshall!" He whispered and met my nervous gaze. "Don't you dare having second thoughts! Not on my watch..." He tried to smile soothing, but not even his comment made me think other thoughts. Dre released my shoulders and looked at me seriously. "You're having second thoughts, don't you?" I almost got a shock of how bluntly he asked. He almost sounded convinced, but I looked quickly at him and shook my head.

"No! I almost yelled, Dre shushed me as the priest came out and stopped in front of the altar.

"So why the hell are you nervous ??" He whisper-hissed at me. I met the eyes of the priest who shushed sternly towards Dre. He'd obviously heard what Dre had said and was clearly not happy about what he had heard. I chuckled when Dre held his hands apologetically against the priest, Dre turned to me with a smile. "Seriously? THAT makes you laugh ??" He laughed. I nodded and tried to keep the worst laughter inside, so I wouldn't fall on the floor pissing myself.

I stopped laughing abruptly when music began to play, the crowd stood up and looked to the aisle. I turned and looked in the same direction as everyone else, at the doors that opened up at the end of the aisle.

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

"Pinch me." I said, staring at the door in front of me.

"What?" Jason looked at me strangely. I turned toward him.

"Pinch me!" I almost hissed at him, he shied away and shook his head.

"No! Calm down! Holy sh--"He cleared his throat. "Jesus ... "I chuckled, but stopped when I heard the music start playing. I felt that I stopped breathing, and took a good grip on the sleeve to Jason, who were following me down the aisle. He crouched and squeaked, how manly...

"Jessica ..!" He said and I loosened my grip. He breathed a sigh of relief before he met my gaze. "You may be a girl, but you sure have muscles..."

Sascha lifted the veil behind me and whispered 'good luck' behind me. I stared at the doors as they slowly opened and grabbed Jason's arm. He smiled reassuringly to me before he led me out the door. I looked down on the ground, too nervous to meet someone's gaze. I felt Jason leaned toward me and whispered in my ear.

"Remember what Bella did when she was nervous, walking down the aisle to Edward?" He whispered, and I thought back to the movie, Bella had been as nervous as me. What was did she do again? Then I remembered. She'd looked up and met the eyes of Edward, it had calmed her down. 

I looked up and my eyes fell on him who stood at the altar and waited. I looked at how he stood that he was nervous too, but his eyes and attitude softened when our glances met. The same did I.

Marshall smiled at me, I smiled back. Is it now that I run down the aisle toward him so that we get married faster? No? Damn ... 

I knew I was impatient, but when we FINALLY arrived at Marshall, I was pleased. Jason gave my hand to Marshall and walked to the side. Marshall didn't let go of my gaze when he bowed down to kiss my hand before he led me up the stairs to the altar. The priest smiled friendly to me before he started talking. He started the wedding like any other wedding, and started talking about that we were brought together and the name of God and blah, blah, blah ... Move it, old man! Can we kiss now?!

Finally we turned towards each other and held hands while we stared into each other's eyes.

"Repeate after me: I, Marshall Bruce Mathers III." Said the priest. Marshall cleared his throat before he opened his mouth.

"I, Marshall Bruce Mathers III." I smiled at him. "Take you, Jessica Jackson, to Be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse." Marshall winked at me before he repeated what the priest said now. I smiled sheepishly at him. "For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. Until death do us apart..."

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~

'For richer, for poorer' Yeah, like I'll get poor any day soon ... I thought to myself.

The priest turned to Jessica and did the same. A tear escaped her eye said the wedding vows.

"I, Jessica Jackson, take you, Marshall Bruce Mathers III. To be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. Until death do us apart." She smiled through tears of joy, while the priest turned and looked at us both.

"You have declared your consent before the church. May the Lord strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen." A short melody was played, then the priest smiled to me and I realized what was coming, the kiss. I met the eyes of Jessica when the priest said to me:

"You may now kiss the bride." I looked at her, while I smiled reassuringly to her. She was so beautiful, her long hair tied up and a long dress that brought out the beauty of the person who stood before me.

"I love you." She said through tears and smiled, I smiled back. Now I could actually feel the tears push myself.

"I love you too." I said, and leaned against her till lips our met.

"I now declare you husband and wife!" Said the priest and everyone stood up and clapped, but I didn't let my lips from Jessica's. Now I just wanted one thing, and that was to kiss my wife.