The tour

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

We sat on the couch and looked at a whole hellish program, Jessica had her head on my shoulder and we were holding hands. I felt it vibrated in my pocket and picked up my phone. It was Dre, what did he want now??

"Yeah?" I said, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Dawg, where you that !!?? Supposed to get on tour or what ??!" He yelled into the phone.

"Yo ... Man, relax ... It's still a couple of months yet..?"

"No, dawg !! The tour's starting next week! The europe tour !! Dude, siriously ?! What the hell you've been doin 'the past two months !?"

Holy shit, had time passed so fast !! Fuck!! She looked up at me and whispered 'what?' I just looked at her.

"Marshall?" Dre asked.

"Yeah, the time has gone way too fast ... Can I take someone with me ??" I smiled at Jessica who still looked at me questioningly. Dre was suddenly much quieter and got a proper teasing voice.

"You've gotten a chick !! Is little Marshall in love !!!"

"Shut the fuck up man, well ... Can I bring her??" He laughed when he answered.

"Yeah, sure! Is she special?" He became serious. I looked at her, she began to giggle.

"SHE'S THERE !!! HOLY SHIT !!! HAVE YOU SCREWED HER?!"

"The fuck Dre? I'll bring her at the studio tomorrow, so we can practice, you comin aigh't?" He chuckled, perverted bastard ....

"Just don't practice in front of me ..." He laughed even more.

"Dick ... See ya ..." He laughed and hung up.

"What was that about? Who was it? Was it Dr. Dre !!!! Are we going somewhere?" She looked at me quizzically, I chuckled.

"Relax... I'm going on a tour next week, would you like to come with me?" She smiled and almost jumped on top of me.

"Yeah !!!" I leaned toward her and kissed her softly on the lips before I sat back on the sofa and told her about the tour.