The Honeymoon; Part 2

Marshall had thought of everything, he'd packed an extra dress that I could use instead of the wedding dress. So I didn't have to attract me unnecessary attention by running around in a wedding dress at the airport.

The limousine drove onto the highway and drove the last stretch towards the airport, finally things started to happen!

Marshall turned around smiling at me when we drove into the airport, and I mean COMPLETELY into the airport!

"What? We can't drive here ?? That's against the law!" I said frustrated, Marshall laughed while he shushed me.

"You really think that they would care?" He asked with a superior look, good point ... I nodded in agreement and looked out the window again, we drove through a gate and out where the planes were! Did he want to make an entrance or something? Wouldn't surprise me if he did...

I pointed out on the airplanes and turned to Marshall who looked at me with a smile from where he sat.

"You wanna make an entrence or something?" I asked.

"For who?" He asked, now it was HIM who was confused.

"The other passengers?" Now he sat further up the seat and got a big grin on his face as he met my gaze. "What?" I asked again, but he didn't answer. He smiled before he pointed out the window, I turned around and saw the entrance to a medium plane! First, there was no stress, but then I noticed details that are not usually is on normal planes. I almost got a shock when I realized what type of plane it was, it was a private plane!

I turned gaping to Marshall.

"You said nothing expensive!" I said sour.

"Expensive? I own it!"

"How long have you owned it?" I asked critically, to check if he had purchased it for the occasion.

"Since my first tour. Now, come on! We'll be late." He said and jumped out of the car and then run around to the other side to open the door for me.

"We can't be late for a plane thats yours!" I laughed, he smiled back before he answered.

"If you wanna spend our wedding night in a bed, yes we can?" He said and followed me into the plane to our seats, there wasn't many seats in there, but still...

I smiled a little of his answer, of course I would love to spend our wedding night in a bed ... With him! Oh! Don't get too high expectations now... However, he hadn't failed to live up to my expectations so far, and it is Marshall. I know he was telling the truth, he would do anything to make me happy, he was just so perfect...

We sat down and fastened our seatbelts, I glanced at the clock. It was already late, or it was 6:00 p.m., but it COULD be late considering where we were going to fly! What if we were to fly far? Maybe we had to fly in 6 hours!  

There and then I set myself a goal, I should at least get out of him how long we was going to fly. Whatever the cost may be!!

When the plane started to lift off, I turned to Marshall and put my hand on his thigh. He turned to me and smiled, he was very happy today, that's for sure!!

"Marshall?" I said with the sweetest voice as possible, he shook his head with a grin.

"I won't tell where we're going, Jessica." He said before I could say anything else.

"No, you don't need to tell me where, just how long the trip is ..?" It looked as if he considered it carefully before he answered me again.

"Okay, I'll tell ..."