The After-Party

We was sitting in the limousine, alone ... The driver peered constantly in his mirror, I saw it. Why did he stare? Oh, Eminem sat in the back ...

It seemed that Marshall noticed it, so he turned to the driver and pointed to the window that divided the driver and passengers.

"Close it ..."He said, the driver hesitated but closed the window. I let out a flirty laugh when Marshall turned to me, with a raised eyebrow, just as flirtatious. I grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him towards me. I leaned against his ear and whispered softly and seductively.

"I want you so bad right now ..." He let out a long, yearning groan before he met my gaze.

"What are you waiting for then?" He was about to lean in to kiss me, but I held him back. He looked upset at me, I smiled reassuringly to him.

"Not yet ..." I whispered.

"Why not?" He said, I had to laugh at his impatience. He looked like a kid who'd hust received a proper scolding from his mom where he sat with a sullen expression and looked at me.

I leaned toward him and brought my hands over his shoulders and sat on his lap. He grabbed around my waist and let out a smile before he looked up and met my gaze.

"Oh, you're so mean right now ..." I laughed.

"I just wanna wait ..." I said and smiled at him.

"Wait for what?" He said, now I clearly heard he was impatient so I shushed easy on him before I continued.

"The Honeymoon." I answered and looked into his blue eyes.

"Oooh ... You wait with everything?" He smiled at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Can't I even get a kiss?" He pointed at my lips and made the innocent eyes, he knew I couldn't resist that look. His eyes were large and praying. I looked away.

"No, not even a kiss! And stop it!" I said giggling, his gaze still sended electricity through my body.

"Stop what?" He teased.

I sat back in my seat and turned toward him.

"You know--" I stopped talking when I met his eyes again, it was another glimpse in his eyes now. That look, I never could resist ... It was a mix of Marshall's 'I-want-you' look and Slim Shady, he bowed his head to enhance the effect, I was in a trance when the words slipped out of his mouth.

"Kiss me." Holy fuck, he had me. I sat on his lap and our lips collided, I was lost in the kiss. I brought my hands through his short blonde hair while he caressed my back with his hand. I came out of the trance, or as I called it, 'The Shady-Effect'. I let go of him and sat down in my seat again and looked at him sour. He laughed triumphantly before he began to cheer.

"Wooo! Haha!" His smile faded when he met my gaze, I looked hard on him with a grin on my lips.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

Oh-oh ... I knew that look, she would have revenge ...

"Uhm ... Woo?" I raised  my shoulders, although I knew I really wouldn't get myself out of this.

"The revenge is sweet ... " Exscaped her lips. I jumped backwards, her voice was kinda frightening. Jessica looked surprised at me before she burst out laughing. I was going to ask what, but I felt the car stopped and the driver appeared before us.

"We're there, Mrs. And Mr. Mathers." The driver smiled at us, I looked at Jessica and smiled. She was red in the face, she blushed!

I opened the door to cheers and walked out. I turned to Jessica and held out my hand. She smiled back and took my hand, and came out of the elegant limousine. Sascha cheered extra loud when Jessica came out.