Tweet, tweet

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

I would pay what I could pay, but Marshall is known to be stubborn and now certaintly wasn't an exepection. I tried desperately to be allowed to pay a small part as well, although I knew he no matter what would end up paying the most, yet I continued to argue. I would at least felt a little better if I got to pay a little part.

"Jessica, why you wanna pay? I wanna pay this for you! You don't want me to buy you presents, let me at least give you this..." I could see that he was tired of discussing, but I didn't want him to pay so much alone!

"Marshall, I wanna pay, because ..." It was a little embarrassing, but I didn't want it to happen ...

"Why?" He asked again.

"Because I don't want you to spoil me with this perfect dream wedding and what will your fans say? Everyone says that you spoil me and I'm only dating you because of your money already..." I had become so angry when I read those comments on twitter. I'd written that Marshall had proposed and people almost only hating...

"What? When did they say that ?!"

"When I wrote that you proposed to me on twitter I got a lot of hate, almost no one thinks that I love you because of who you are ..."

His jaw muscles tightened and he picked up hisphone out of his pocket and opened twitter.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I was so damn pissed when I opened my twitter profile and saw all the comments on her status.

'Bitch! Why does he wanna marry you ?!'

'You just "love" him because he got money, you slut!'

 And many, many more. I pressed the blue thing and started writing:

"Fucking assholes! I love Jessica and she's not using me! You know how I know it ?! She doesn't want any gifts from me or want's me to pay the wedding! The only thing that I have got here is food! SO SHUT UP!" I posted the tweet, and almost immediately I received comments from fans that they were sorry and hoped that she hadn't taken it personally. I tagged Jessica in the comments and her phone vibrated when I posted the comment. She looked up at me and opened twitter when she took up the phone, she gaped.

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

Comment by comment rolled in on my last tweet that Marshall had proposed, I scrolled down the comments and saw plenty of excuses.

'We are so sorry!'

'We thought wrong about you!'

'You are a beautiful person!'

'I'm happy for you!'

'Have you set a date? <3' 

I felt a warm feeling in my belly and smiled when I saw all the loving comments. I looked up at Marshall and smiled gratefully, he smiled back and pulled me up in a hug.

"Can I pay the wedding now..?" I laughed at the sudden change in his mood and nodded.

"But!" I waved my index finger against him. "Nothing too expensive! Maybe the world doesn't think I get spoiled, but I can!" He laughed and nodded in agreement and we sat down back on the sofa and looked for places where we could get married.