2 more weeks...

It was only two weeks until he would have his first concert in France, Paris. The capital of Romance... Wow, wonder if he gets time to me at all, when we're there. 

As I lay on my back in bed and stared thoughtfully at the ceiling Marshall came into the room with one huge grin on his face. He took off and jumped into the bed and landed beside me. Ow, my head began to throb and the rocking from the shock made me nauseous. Marshall smiled from ear to ear, but when he looked at me his smile disappeared.

"Hey? You sick?"

He rolled up his sleeves on the jacket and felt on my forehead. I still couldn't help staring at his well-trained arms. I interrupted myself with sudden feeling of vomiting and sprinted to the bathroom, Marshall followed. I sat down in front of the toilet and kept my hair away so that it wouldn't get any vomit on it. My head was pounding and the nausea wasn't improved after the half-heartedly toilet-visit. I sat hunched over the toilet, Marshall came up to me and smiled one comforting smile. I tried to smile back, but the headaches worsened in the moment. I took me to the temple and looked up at him.

"Do you have some painkillers? I have a terrible headache ..." I asked and began to walk back to the room. Did I have a hangover? I don't think I drank something yesterday and not that much in that case anyways!! I fell into bed and everything went black.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I took out a bucket from the kitchen and fetched a painkiller, why'd she suddenly become so sick? She was absolutely fine yesterday ... I entered the room and put the bucket next to the bed quietly, she had fallen asleep ... So fast? I went over to her and gently shook her.

"Jessica? Jessica !!" She had fainted! I put her on the side of the floor, in case she vomited, she wouldn't be lying in vomit and suffocate. I took out my phone and dialled the number, they sent an emergency response team immediately. I felt the tears pushed, I had gotten so damn soft after I met her ... I sat on my knees at the side of her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Please, baby ... Wake up .... Please ..." I stroked her cheek and ran to the door when I heard the bell. One team stood outside and were shocked when they saw me.

"YES, I'M EMINEM !!! COULD YOU SKIP THE BULLSHIT AND GET TO WORK ?!" Tears flowed now, damn ... Get a grip, Marshall ...

"Where is she?" He looked at me comforting. I wiped my face with the sleeve and pointed toward the bedroom.

"There, in the bedroom ..."

They walked quickly to the bedroom and began to work. I couldn't watch, it was too tough. One of the them came up to me, a lady, she smiled at me.

"It's gonna be okay, her heart, pulse and breathing are normal. She didn't hit her head while she passed out?" She asked.

"Nah, I found her in the bed ..." I sniffled and wiped my tears. She patted my back and looked serious at me.

"She's gonna be fine ..." She was interrupted by a colleague who shouted at her, she apologized herself and hurried over to him. I didn't hear what they said, but she suddenly became serious and walked towards me. She looked at me sternly. "We can't help you if you don't tell us everything about the patients status." I stared at her questioningly.

"What the hell are you talking about !? I've told you everything I know!" She suddenly had a quizzical expression.

"You don't know?" She asked. What the hell? What is it that I don't know?

"APPEREANTLY NOT ?! What ?!" I stared at her.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yeah!" I replied, I was getting tired of this shit! What the fuck is it?!

"Well, she's pregnant ..."