Best night ever

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I woke up, holy fuck how tired I was. I turned and looked straight in the back of Jessica's head. Her back was outside the covers, I began to kiss her on the back and gradually went up to her head. She moved and turned to me while she mumbled something I thought was 'Marshall' I smiled and kissed her gently on her neck, she moaned. I continued and she moaned even more.

"Marshall ..." She said between her moans.

"Yeah?" I replied and looked at her. She opened her eyes and looked at me, she made a sour grimace.

"What?" I asked with a little laugh, she was so sweet.  ...? The fuck... 

She rolled closer to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I didn't want you to stop ..." she said and smiled flirty to me. I leaned forward and kissed her, our kiss became more and more wild. Eventually she began to struggle for her breath between kisses. I played with her hair with one hand and held her close to me with the other. Then we heard a knock on the door and we both jumped, I fell out of bed and began to dress myself. My boxer hung on a lamp, my pants on a chair, my t-shirt on the floor and my caps in the bed. What a night, I thought, smiling to myself. I was interrupted by Jessica.

"Can you fasten the bra?" She asked and turned her back to me. I put fastened it and looked at her when she turned around.

It knocked again and she jumped properly this time. She put my jacket over only her bra. She put on a pair of jeans and walked over to the door and looked out the peep hole in the door. She turned around shocked and looked at me.

"Paparatzies!" She whispered loudly and looked at me.

"Fuck! How the hell did they know I was here ??" She looked at me thoughtfully. She looked down and suddenly she looked up at me.

"Your car! None of those who live here can afford it!" Of course ... the car was damn obvious... I facepalmed myself and she just giggled at the sight, I suppose. I looked up at her.

"Is it another way out?" I asked, she nodded and took off my jacket. I had to check her out. I looked at her shape, her hourglass shape and her long brown hair to her waist. She saw it and threw my jacket on me while she laughed. She put on a sweater and took her bag.

"Follow me ..." she said, waving me with her.

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

I followed him into the kitchen and showed him the exit. I looked outside and was shocked ...

"They're everywhere !" Marshall sighed ...

"Well, sooner or later they're gonna find out that we date ... So why keep them waiting?" He said and were just about to open the door when I stopped him.

"What if they say I'm ugly?" 

"Then I'll fucking beat the shit outta them..." He said. "Ready?" He gave me a soft look.

I looked at him and nodded. He opened the door and we were blinded by flashes.