Good to see you!

We sat down at the dining table and began to plan our day, it would be perfect!

"Can it be outside? I've always wanted it to be outside when It's snow!" I said and smiled hopefully at him.

"...You know you're gonna wear a dress right? It'll be hella cold..." He said.

"Oh, I didn't think about that ..." I smiled at my stupid thought and threw the sheets which I had drawn and brought forth new. "So inside then." I smiled at him and started drawing down my ideas.

"Did you like the place we looked at? It even has a stage..!" He looked hopefully at me, I decided to tease him a little, I knew he liked the place.

"No, I like a church better." His smile faded and looked down at the sheet a little sad.

"Okay, whatever you want." He said and tried to say it in such a positive way, but a touch of sadness was unavoidable. I couldn't keep myself straight. He looked strangely at me.

"What?"

"I'm just messing with you... I love it!" He laughed with me and his mood changed to the better again.

"Okay, I have some ideas, do you?" I asked and looked over at Marshall.

"Yeah... But I won't tell you! It's a surprise..." He smiled at me, I hated surprises ... They were so ... surprising... Call me a control freak ...

"You know I hate surprises ..." 

"You're gonna love this one..." He kissed my forehead and looked down at my drawing. I had begun to draw the outlines of walls and floors and now I was gonna place the tables.

"Are you inviting a lot of people?"

"Well, D12, Dre and his wife, 50--" I interrupted him.

"50?"

"Yeah, 50 cent?"

"Oh! I thought you were inviting 50 people..." He laughed a little laugh and began to count people.

"I think it'll be around 20?" He looked down at his fingers again. "Yeah, 23 to be exact ... What about you? Who are you inviting?"

I was shocked when I remembered that I totally had forgotten my friends, I had been so busy getting the relationship between me and Marshall to work that I'd forgotten those who'd brought me to him!

"Oh my god! I've forgotten my friends !! I haven't been speaking with them since ... Before I met you!" Tears pushed. I had completely forgotten my best friends, those who'd supported me through thick and thin all my life, I'd simply forgotten them like that!How could I be so selfish!

I got up and ran to fetch my phone, I thought about calling, but thought it was better to talk face to face. I walked into the room and got dressed and ran out to Marshall again, he just looked at me like I was crazy or something. Which partly is true at this point, who the fuck forgets their friends!?

"Can you come with me? So, the excuse will be there and back me up?" I asked and grabbed the car keys and my phone.

"Sure... But where are we going?" He asked, clearly confused.

"To my two best friends, Jason and Sascha!"

"Okay... Now?"

"Yes! Now!" I walked with him out the door and to the car and got inside. He climbed in on the passenger side. I started up the engine, but then I remembered. "Can you drive? I've never driven your car before ..." He nodded and both went out of the car and switched places. He ran out into the highways and I gave the directions.

"Who's first?" He asked when we got out on the highway and turned off towards the city.

"Jason, he'll probably understand and help me with Sascha." I started thinking about Jason, just before I had gone to the concert with Sascha he'd said that he had feelings for me and kissed me, we hadn't talked since.

"In here ..." I said and pointed to a small white house. He drove up the driveway and stopped the car. He looked over at me. "Wait here, okay?" He nodded and I stepped out of the car and up to the door. I was so worried about what he would say and how he would react. I knocked.

"Come in! The doors open!" Shouted a familiar voice. Not that much had changed...

I opened the door and looked at the car, I couldn't see Marshall because of the grimy windows so I waved, hoping he was watching me. The car door opened and he took the hood over his head and jogged toward me. I took his hand and we walked inside. Jason came around the corner and saw me.

"JJ ?!" He ran towards me and embraced me in a big hug, Marshall stood with the hood over his head lowered behind me, so Jason couldn't see his face.

"Jason! I'm so sorry! I have been so busy!" He released me and smiled at me with the warm smile of hiss again, he cleared his throat and looked over at Marshall.

"Who's that?" He pointed to Marshall.

"That's my excuse..." Marshall laughed a low chuckle, Jason just looked at me strangely. I showed him the ring on my finger. He gaped.

"Are you engaged !? I'm so happy for you!" I gave him a hug again and smiled. "So, who's your coming husband, JJ?" He glanced at me and looked at Marshall. I exhaled.

"...Don't freak out, okay?" I said and kept my hands properly before me. He looked at me strangely.

"Why?" He asked.

"You'll see, I won't blame you if you do..." I turned to Marshall and took off his hoodie carefully, he looked up at Jason. I turned and faced the strangest eyes I had seen on Jason. He gaped with a mixture of a smile. It was weird to watch ...

"EMINEM ?! Oh my god! EMINEM IS IN MY HOUSE !!!" He yelled, me and Marshall shushed him.

"Jason!" I hissed at him, he stopped screaming and met my gaze.

"Wait ..." Jason looked at how we stood, I was leaning on Marshall's shoulder and he had his arm around me protective. "You're engaged to Eminem? Like, THE Slim Shady? The king of rap!" He looked at me strangely, but his expression faded fast. "Prove it..." He crossed his arms and looked superior at us.

"You haven't changed a bit. You're still the most suspicious person I know..." I laughed, but he continued to look superior to me.

"If you really are together and engaged ..." He smiled, and I just had to laugh. He looked so dumb. "Kiss." He pointed to Marshall. Marshall looked straight at Jason.

"I like you." Said Marshall, pointing to Jason before he turned to me and kissed me hard and deep. I went that far that I was planning an escape-route in my head... Yeah.  

"Wow ... Okay! I believe you! This is getting awkward!" Jason cried and backed away. Marshall let me go reluctantly and laughed a short laugh. I met Jason's gaze.

"I'm so sorry I haven't called or anything the past two years, but ..." I pointed to Marshall. -I've been really busy..." Jason nodded understandable and waved us toward him.

"I understand, but come inside! You guys hungry?" He asked, we walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. 

None of us said anything, I knew that no matter what we said, he would anyway put something edible on the table. Jason went into the kitchen and came out again with one barrel full of cookies and a large Coke bottle. He put it on the table and went to collect glass. When he came back he sat down on the couch above us and looked at me.

"I've missed you ..." he said and smiled at me. Aaaaw, I'd missed that smile!

"I've missed you too." I smiled warmly back and took a cookie.

"So? Tell me everything that's been going on in your life!" He leaned back on the sofa and me and Marshall began to explain how we had met, the hospital and that we'd almost had become parents. I explained how I'd almost lost Marshall and everything else because of what we had been through.

I felt that the bond between me and Jason were strengthened, so did the relationship between me and Marshall. Throughout the explanation we held hands and exchanged small kisses.