Remember when Marshall..?

Girl's Night on the town, me, Haillie and Sascha. It was a long time since I had been out in the city, I can't actually remember the last, but it's not that strange since... Since I've had amnesia and stuff ...

Sascha kept me firmly in her hand, worried that I was going to walk myself away while I walked in my own little world. The only thing I could think about was him, my future husband and my current fiancé. I couldn't stop thinking about him, his warm smile and infectious laughter. How I reacted to his touch when he led his muscular arms around me and pulled me close. The thrill I felt when our glances met and the electricity between us that drew us together. The time stops when our lips meet and the manly scent of him.

"Jessica! Earth calling ??" Sascha waved her hands in front of my face, I looked up sad. She shook her head and looked over at Haillie.

"Is he really that great?" She asked Haillie. She nodded.

"You have no idea..." Haillie said and let out a short laugh when she met my gaze, I smiled at her motherly. Sascha pulled me into a resturant and threw me down at a table. She and Haillie sat above me and smiled easily to me.

"You miss him, don't you?" Haillie asked smiling. I nodded briefly and felt the blood rushed to my face at the thought of him.

"Wow, Jessica! I haven't seen you that red since you got your first kiss!" Sascha said and laughed. Haillie laughed too, I just got even more red...

"I'm In love, okay ??" I smiled shyly. Haillie looked up at me with a smile.

"We can see that..." She said, pointing at my face. Sascha leaned forward and put her hands on the table.

"Gimme your hands, girl!" She said, I let out a laugh and put my hands in hers and looked into her eyes. "He's great on stage, but I don't know the real Marshall ... Tell me something?" I looked over at Haillie, she raised her hands apologetically at me and smiled.

"I just know the dad in him, you know everything... Tell us?? Just, keep the details to yourself ... "I laughed at the comment and thought about it.

"I have one moment between us, that describe him perfectly."

"We're all ears!" Sascha said and jumped energetically in her chair with a big grin on her face.

***

It was a late night, it was the first time Marshall went out on tour without me, the second tour he went on during our relationship. I came with him on the first one, but now I could didn't want to because of the stress, even though I knew I had to endure three weeks without him.

The night I look back to is when he got home. He hadn't said anything and he wasn't, according to my calculations, coming home until tomorrow morning. Haillie was sleeping over at Lindsay's place until tomorrow, so I was alone in the giant mansion. 

It was starting to get late and it was already dark outside when I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for a good night's sleep, the last without Marshall by my side. I felt the tears press at the thought that he hadn't been here for three full weeks.

I turned on the radio to get my thoughts on something else.

"And now as the tour is coming to an end! Let's put on for you guys, 'When I'm Gone' by Eminem!"

"Are you fucking sirious?" I said to myself, when the song started playing. I felt the longing inside me grew and I got my heart in my throat when I heard the familiar voice spoke to me through the radio. I sang along to the chorus, but after a while, I just couldn't do it.

"When I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn, rejoice. Everytime you hear the sound of my voice, just know that I'm looking down at you smiling, and I didn't feel a thing, so baby don't feel my pain, just smile back."

World's worst song for the moment since I burst into tears and threw my toothbrush in the sink. The voice came out the radio and it was as if he stood there, right next to me and sang in my ear while I saw tears land in the sink under me.

Suddenly the radio turned off and I looked up in the mirror in front of me and into Marshall's reflection.

"That's not the best way to look forward for my arrival, unless you wanna cry of course?" Said the voice I had longed for to hear for three weeks.

"Marshall!" I jumped on him and kissed him hard on the lips. His touch sent electricity through my body and made me kiss him even harder. He walked backward toward the bedroom, then I noticed what he was thinking of. I pulled me reluctantly away and met his eyes, I pushed him against the wall and smiled.

"Haillie's no--" I started, before he pressed his lips against mine again and spun me around so that I was leaning against the wall.

"She's sleeping ..."He said in the kiss and led me into the bedroom. 

***

"Thank god, you didn't tell all the details ..." Haillie said and breathed a sigh of relief when I was done telling.

"Wow! He's funny, I know that, but daaaaamn! Didn't know he was that romantic!!" Said Sascha.

"This is seriously weird ... Sascha have a crush on my dad who is gonna marry her best friend, who's also been in love with him even before they met." Said Haillie. I looked sour at Sascha and pointed ominously at her.

"Eminem, Slim Shady, the white guy from D12 and Marshall Bruce Mathers is mine !! All of them!" I said, Sascha made a sour face before we all burst out laughing and ordered our food and drinks. Tomorrow, I would no longer be called Jessica Jackson, but Jessica Mathers!