Sleep and eat

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

A doctor came into the room and looked at Jessica before he came over to the bed and looked at her journal. I looked down at her, she was so peaceful and quiet where she lay sleeping. I felt my stomach rumbled, but I still wasn't particulary hungry. The doctor's eyes met mine.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and smiled at me kindly. I shook my head and was about to respond when Haillie got me first.

"YES! He hasn't been eating at all the past 8 hours!" The doctor looked worried at me and got a strict mine.

"Is this true, mr. Mathers?# I nodded and turned toward Haillie. I sent her a sour look and smiled at my childish behavior. She looked straight at me without sending a mine, I could see that she was worried.

"Yes ..." I answered, the doctor's attention was turned to me now.

"Have you slept? You look tired ..." I shook my head again, in addition to getting time alone with Jessica, I had to finish the wedding planning and figure out where we were to go on our honeymoon. In addition to that, I had to the next album. I simply didn't have any time to sleep.

"I haven't slept for a week straight ..." I said and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Haillie came up to me and looked sternly at me.

"Dad, why aren't you sleeping?" She asked.

"I need to plan the wedding, the honeymoon and finish the new album ... I ain't got the time to sleep." Her eyes were large and caring. The doctor looked hard at me.

"You haven't been sleeping the past week and neither been eating for 8 hours?" I shook my head to the worrying tone in his voice. "I'll get you a bed and dinner. A nurse will be right up with a bed. Sleep! Doctor's orders!" He said, pointing at me strictly, I nodded and he walked out of the room. I turned toward Haillie, who sat on the sofa smiling, clearly pleased with what she had done. She met my gaze.

"Haillie Jade ...." I laughed. I stood up from my chair and was about to go to the couch when I became dizzy. "Wow ..." I said and took me to the head. Haillie jumped up from the couch and came running over to me. She helped me sit back down in the chair. Now the worst of the dizziness was gone, but now a strong headache made it's way forwards. I took to my head and groaned, Haillie looked at me worried.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head carefully and groaned.

"Headache and dissiness ...."

"Because you haven't been sleeping or eating ... Your body is complaining ..." A blond figure came in with a bed and I smelled food. The nurse wheeled the bed in the room and another came behind her, she put the food on a small table with wheels and rolled it toward me. I smiled gratefully and felt the craving for food when I saw the dinner. I am sure I ate everything in one gulp since it was empty so quickly. The nurses hadn't even put the bed into place when I was finished.

They rolled the bed close to me, so I didn't had to go so far to lay down. I got up sat in the bed, one of the nurses took the chair I had been sitting on and lifted it away, so they could push the bed closer to Jessica's. I smiled of their idea and lay down in bed. They pushed the bed up to Jessica's and put the covers over me before they walked out of the room. 

Remind me to make sure to end up in hospital more often, this is fucking luxury!

Jessica turned in her sleep against me, almost as if she knew I was lying beside her. I fell asleep with Jessica in front of me.