Shirtless

When we had come home from the hospital we were all worn out and tired. Even Marshall had gotten some real yawns now and then. He rolled me into the bedroom and helped me in bed, took off my pants and top and put on my night shirt. It was the same as it always had been, the t-shirt I got signed by him at a concert, where it stood in big letters across the chest:

'I <3 Slim Shady!'

It was quite funny to think about this autograph. Our eyes had met and he had smiled at me, which I hadn't expected at all, so I stood there and giggled like crazy.

He pulled the covers over me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm just gonna check on Haillie, then I'm going to bed as well." He said, smiled and walked out of the room. I took my phone lying on the bedside table, the screen lit up and showed the image of a topless Marshall.

No matter how many times I'd see Marshall topless, I would never get enough of the image I now looked at. I got a flirtatious smile and kissed the screen quickly. (The cover image)

I was still smiling when Marshall walked back into the room and put my phone on the nightstand again quickly, a little too quickly. He saw the sudden movement and looked at me suspiciously.

"What was that?" He asked and got narrow eyes.

"I was just checking my wallpaper..." He looked at me questioningly.

"Your wallpaper?" He asked and looked at me strangely. "Why're you checking your wallpaper?" He took off his caps and jacket.

"I ..." I was red in the face, I noticed that all my blood was rushing to my head.

"Okay, If you aint gonna tell me, I'll watch it myself." He said and jumped over to the nightstand. I tried as best I could to take it first, but Marshall didn't have either plaster on one arm or a leg.

He took up phone and jumped onto the bed beside me. He pressed the home button and the screen lit up again and showed him topless. He started laughing as soon as he saw it.

"Don't laugh ..." I said, smiling myself. He tried to hold the laughter, but eventually coughed it away. "Can't I have a picture of my fiancé on my phone?" I asked cocky. He laughed a short laugh.

"Well, yeah... But this is me shirtless!" He said and laughed even more.

"So?" I smiled.

"It's just a new expirience, my girlfriend and soon-to-be wife's wallpaper on her phone is me shirtless." I laughed at how he said it.

"But ..." He said, leaning back in bed with his arms under his head.

"But what?" I asked and let out a laugh.

"I don't blame you... I'm so buff and hot..." He jumped up and threw off his shirt he wore. He turned to me and made a duck face. I hurried to take my phone lying in the bed and took a picture. "You want a new wallpaper? Check this out!" He said and posed. He flexed his muscles and looked into the camera seriously. I took one picture and he jumped into the bed to see it.

"I love it!" I said and put it as wallpaper and looked at it for a long time. I turned off the phone eventually and was about to put it down when Marshall grabbed the phone and put the screen against a light. He started laughing.

"What's so funny now?" I asked.

"You kissed the screen?" He asked, laughing.

"Yes ..." I said, looking down at the ground. He put the phone on the nightstand and lay down under the covers with me.

"Don't kiss the damn picture, I'm right here ..." He said flirtatious and looked me in the eyes. I leaned forward and kissed him briefly, before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.