BOO!

I woke up exactly at 6:00 am and turned toward Marshall. He slept deeply and snoring loudly, I'm used his snoring though...

I chuckled to myself as I pushed myself out of bed and hinted over to my chair that stood by the door and rolled out of the room. I closed the door behind me quietly before I rolled myself over to Haillie's room and knocked on the door. I heard that she shouted 'come on in' and opened the door. She stood by the mirror and did her make-up, typical teenager ...

"You ready to scare your dad?" I said and laughed. Haillie turned to me and nodded with a big smile on her face.

"I've always wanted to do this !!" She said excitedly and put her hair in a ponytail before she helped me back to the bedroom door to me and Marshall. I took the handle down and opened the door carefully and looked up at an empty bed.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I stood behind the door and was desperately trying to keep my laughing on a low.

"Oh ... I was really looking forward to this ..." I heard Haillie say disappointed. I couldn't keep myself on a low anymore and jumped out from behind the door with a scream. They almost jumped in the ceiling of horror and screamed loudly. I took me to my stomach and started to laugh even more, I walked backwards and fell in the bed laughing.

"Hahahaha!" I laughed as I saw the startled expressions on Haillie and Jessica. Jessica took to the chest and breathing heavily with fear. I continued to laugh.

"MARSHALL BRUCE!! You're in so much trouble young man !!" Jessica shouted and pointed ominously toward me, it only made me laugh even more. Eventually they began to laugh too.

"I think my dad's gone crazy!" Haillie said and tried to get her voice as close as her voice in that song as well as she could.

"Not even Haillie can save me!" I replied and laughed with them.

We got ready and ate a good breakfast before everyone sat down on the couch with full stomachs and turned on the TV. Haillie browsed through many channels before she sat down to channel with a program about music. Jessica turned to me and met my gaze after a little while.

"Shall we go?" She asked. Me and Haillie nodded and turned off the TV before we got up from the couch. I took the car keys and put on my shoes and a hoodie before we all walked out and sat in the car and drove out to the driveway towards the hospital.