A new song?

He opened the door and we were blinded by flashes. The paparatzies shouted out questions and took lots of pictures. I only got some questions:

"Are you cheating on Kim ??"

"Is she a one-night stand?"

Both questions got me thinking ... He pulled me through them and stood against them when he heard the questions.

"Kim and I broke up, we're through! No, she ain't a one-night stand," he said and looked at me. "I love her ..." I smiled and looked down, he pulled me to the car and got inside. When he came in and closed the door the paparatzies tried to take pictures through the grimy windows, but it didn't work. Marshall laughed and looked over at me, he smiled flirty.

"Let's give'em somethin 'to watch." He said, I realised what he meant and smiled.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I looked at her smile, she knew what I meant. I opened the sunroof and stood up through it. I waved her up to me, she stood up and against me. I looked into her eyes and the paparatzies went wild. They took lots of pictures and I saw she was a little red. I grabbed her chin and lifted her head so she looked into my eyes. I leaned toward her and kissed her, she responded. 

Everything around us dissapeared, it was just her and me. She put her arms around my neck and I let my hands rest on her hips. She became wilder in the kiss and I had to follow.

I remembered that paparatzies stood around us, and we almost fucked in front of them, cause it wasn't long before I wouldn't get myself to stop... I pulled her away. We sat back down in our seats and closed the sunroof. The paparatzies started leaving when we drove out of the parking lot.

"Marshall..." She said when we came out on the highway. She looked down at her seat.

"Yeah?" I replied, looking down at her. She looked up with one HELL of a flirtatious glance.

"We didn't get quite finished on the roof ..?" She said with the sexiest voice I had ever heard. She made circles on my chest with her fingers and bited her lower lip. Damn!!!!

"Eeh, n-no ..." I coughed, she laughed a short laugh and started kissing my neck. I tried to stay focused on the road. I looked around. Not so many cars, where is the exit !? I found one that led into the woods and drove in. She had gotten wilder and had started to stroke my thighs! I parked the car behind a large bush and kissed her wildly. I dragged her with me back in the backseat and let her down into the seats. She pulled off my shirt and stopped with a smile. She brought her hands over my chest.

"You like what you see..?" I said flirtatious and kissed her neck.

"Yeah, and it's all mine..." She said and moaned while I kissed her. I pulled off her top and kissed her further and further down the torso. I looked at her with one hungry gaze, I wanted her. I kissed her hard on the lips and she responded harder. Suddenly she paused and pushed me quickly away, she sat up.

"WH--"  She shushed me and put her finger to my mouth.

"Listen..." I listened ... There were voices, it sounded like teenage boys?

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

I looked out the window and quickly began to dress myself, I looked at Marshall and walked out the door. He grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Jessica, let me take care of them..." He put on his shirt and was about to walk past me, but I pushed him back in the car.

"You're not just anyone, Marshall... I can do it." I smiled at him and closed the car door again. I walked in front of the car and sat on the hood, a gang of teenage boys emerged from the bushes. They saw me and whistled impressed.

"Damn guurl!" They said and checked me out, I heard Marshall swearing and shook my head. I looked at them and they came closer.

"Look at that car, the girl knows cars and she's hot too !!!" They looked at each other and came even closer.

"What're you doing alone in the woods bae?" Said one and came up towards me, he stroked my cheek, I slapped it away.

"Oooh ... You've got a temper ... NICE!" He walked towards me again and I got up, I was taller than him, but he was low compared to the others.

"Back off you prick!" He looked at me and walked back with a sour look on his face. Then came one of the highest in the gang towards me, he pushed me back on the hood so I was laying on my back, that was the drop for Marshall... I heard the car door opened and the boy almost got a shock when he saw who it was.