Make yourself at home

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

I opened my eyes and stared up in an unfamiliar ceiling, where am I? I sat up in bed and looked around, this was one giant room! On the walls hung vinyls admitted in fine frames, it looked like there was some Awards shelf farther down, I was at Marshall's. 

I smiled to myself as I thought about the last thing I remembered from the day before. He had taken his jacket around me and I fell asleep to the smell of him, I felt butterflies in my stomach when I thought about it. We had been together for several weeks now, but it was still not many people who knew anything about us.

I took off my covers and put my feet on the floor, my shoes stood at the foot of the bed. I got up and put them on, just some simple white converse. I walked around and looked at the various pictures and prices that stood around. Wow, it was A LOT! I turned abruptly when I heard a door open behind me and had to laugh when I saw that he jumped too. Marshall took to the chest and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Holy shit, you scared me! I thaught you still were still sleepin '!" He sat down on the bed and patted beside him. I sat down and stared into his eyes. He was so perfect, so beautiful, so ... Indescribable! I giggled a little and looked down at my hands. He leaned toward me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and began fiddling with my hair.

"Yeah, thank you, I really needed it ..." I said, he looked sympathetically at me. He looked down at the floor, with one minded gaze.

"What is it?" I asked.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I looked up, I should tell her now? I wasn't finished with it yet ... Fuck it, that's the best part! I smiled at her and took her hand.

"Come, I'mma show you." I guided her down to the living room and took out a record player. "I wrote you a rap, It's not done, but I wanna hear what you think of it?" She smiled and looked at me expectantly. I pressed the play and the beat started, I started rapping:

"I know you want me baby, I think I want you too."

One recording of Jessica saying, "I think I love you baby" played.

"I think I love you too, I may have saved you girl, come here in Shady's world. I wanna grow together, let's let our love on furl. You know you want me baby, you know I want you too. They call me Superman, I'm here to rescue you. I wanna save you girl, come here in Shady's world. "

The beat continued, but I stopped it, it was as far as I'd gotten. I looked up and saw tears running down her cheeks. I walked quickly over to her and was going to give her a hug when she kissed me. She grabbed me and led me back to the couch where she pushed me down on my back. I smiled at her flirtatious.

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

The song was so outrageously sexy !!! He sang it quietly and with a real attractive voice, I was really turned on! I had to have him! I pushed him down on the couch and sat on top of him so that he was in between my legs. I smiled at him.

"I think I love you, Shady..." I whispered into his ear flirtatious. He grinned and nodde me to him. I leaned toward him and he whispered in my ear something I had always dreamed of since I heard his music for the first time and many other fans would kill for:

"Come here in Shady's world ..." He said and kissed me passionately.