Wake me up, beautiful!

We'd come home in the middle of the night, but we were both wide awake, so we watched a movie together and then went to bed. I woke the next morning of him kissing me lightly on the lips, I smiled and groaned tired.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you ..." he said with a really tired voice, I opened my eyes and looked straight at him. We lay against each other and I smiled when our gazes met.

"Doesn't matter if you did, you woke me up to the best boyfriend in the world..." I smiled and pulled him against me in a hug.

"Fiancé ..." He corrected, I smiled again. It was so strange, I was gonna marry... Even weirder, with Eminem! It was like a teenage dream come true... He let go of me quietly and looked at me. "Can I ask you something?" He asked, I nodded.

"You just did, but okay?" I said, he chuckled and looked at me with a little smile.

"What's your favorite song?" I looked at him, it was a bit surprising that he asked about it, but I shrugged it off and started thinking for some options...

"I can't decide, so it has to be two ... Is that okay?" He nodded and looked at me with big waiting eyes. "By you or anyone?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. Is it me?" He asked and got a little smile.

"Yeah, my favorite songs for the moment are Space Bound and My Band. I can't decide which one I like the best ..."

"Why?"

"Because ... It's a little embarressing ..." I looked down and bit my lower lip.

"Tell me! I won't laugh ... I think ..." He raised his shoulders and looked at me expectantly.

"I can't decide on which one I like the best, cause ... Well, because of you ..."

"Me? How?"

"Because you're so fucking cute in both of the music videos! In Space Bound you're calm and thoughtfull, you ask questions ... One thing I don't like in that musicvideo is when you shoot yourself ... It looks so real that it's scary ..." He chuckled.

"What about My Band?" He asked, and now he looked at me with a cocky grin, I could tell that he had some ideas of what it was.

"You're acting like a douchebag ..." I waited to see his reaction,  his slightly smile disappeared, I gave a quick smile to him and completed the sentence. "You make yourself 1000 times hotter then you already are..." His smile came back and he pointed at me.

"That's not possible, I am soo fucking hot..." He tightened his muscles and kissed his bicep superior. I had to laugh a little, but joined the game. I leaned toward him and felt his muscles.

"Ooh, they're so big! You're right, it's impossible for you to get hotter ..." He stood up from the bed and began to pose in front of me, just wearing sweatpants. He tightened his muscles and posed so that they were even more visible. My gaze automatically fell on his abs, he saw it and pointed at them with a grin.

"This ... Is as hot as it can get..." We tried to look at each other seriously, but we both burst out laughing of our play. He fell down on the bed and took the covers over himself.

"The only thing I didn't act was about is that you can't get hotter then you already are..." He smiled and kissed me deeply. 

God, I love him... I love him so much, it's almost ridiculous... Kinda... Well, it is ridiculous...