Cat-fight

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I pushed her away.

"The fuck? I have a girl---"  I didn't finish talking before Jessica jumped on top of her while she yelled:

"You little bitch! Don't you put your hands on him !!" The girl screamed while Jessica tore her hair, the girl hit Jessica and tried to stand up to run, but were held back.

"He'll probably ... ... brake up with you!" The girl yelled while she went for Jessica's  hair. Damn... I just sat there and looked at them, I couldn't do much either anyways...

"He proposed !! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT YOU FUCKING WHORE !!!" Jessica stood up and stared at the girl superiorly, her hair was a mess and she had a little nosebleed. The girl looked at Jessica and turned to me questioningly. I just nodded, I knew what she was wondering. The girl turned red.

"You proposed !?" The girl came to me now, hands outstretched for where I sat. I stood up from my chair with a groan and looked down at her, she was damn short... She still stared superiorly up at me.

"You think I'm scared of you?" She said with a superior and goody vote. That's it, my mind flared and the girl's face became paler and paler, scared and frightened.

"OH, YOU SHOULD !! FIRST YOU KISS ME, YOU THREATEN MY GIRLFRIEND AND THINK YOU OWN ME ?!" I had to get the anger out somehow, but I couldn't hit her, unfortunately ...The anger bubbled inside me and I knew that if I didn't get it out, I would explode!

 I walked past the girl and against the wall behind Jessica and leaned my forehead against the wall in an attempt to calm myself down. It didn't work, I walked back to the girl and stared at her annoyed. One more word from her and I wouldn't be the only one who needs a doctor... (Pun not intended) I saw that she regretted what she'd done, but of course she tried to seem superior again.

"Well, at least I have boobs and a booty ..." She said and assessed Jessica. Jessica got tears in her eyes and tried to keep the mask, but when the girl giggled of her sadness, she burst into tears.

I stared at the girl, and before I knew it, I took hold of the collar of her shirt and pulled her with me over to Jessica. There was only one thing I knew about her that could get rid of her ... me.

~~~ Jessica's POV ~~~

It'd hurt really what she said, I'd been bullied throughout my whole life and this brought back painful memories. I tried to keep the mask, but when she laughed at me I burst into tears. Marshall grabbed the collar of the girl and pulled her towards me. Was there one thing I knew about these girls, it was that they wouldn't apologise that easy.

"I won't apologize if that's what you think, Em?" She said bitterly, Marshall's focus was only on me. I met his gaze and saw his blue eyes approach and I realized what he was thinking. The girl wanted Marshall, and wanted to get rid of me to get him. He came closer and closer, finally our lips met and Marshall dropped the collar of the girl who stood and gaped at us. I forgot everything, where we were, what we were and who was around us. It was just us, and it would remain so forever.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I smiled when I broke the kiss and we stared into each other's eyes. I hadn't noticed it, but the girl had dissapeared. And here I was, thinking that I looked hot and shit, well damn...

I began to feel a pain in the back, how long had I been standing? Jessica saw that I was hurting and helped me over to a wheelchair who stood close by. A lady came out of a door next door and came towards us.

"Marshall Mathers? The doctor may see you now!" She cried and smiled. Jessica kissed me quickly on the cheek before I rolled myself after the nurse.