The Honeymoon; Part 1

He let go of the kiss with a smile and helped me down from the stage. Dre came up to me gaping and sent me a surprising glance before Marshall nudged his side amicable.

"Told ya, she can sing!" Marshall laughed and looked at me. I smiled back, while I was thinking through what he had said. I told ya... The only time he'd heard me sing was when ... Oh no ...

I grabbed Marshall's arm and pulled him toward me and hissed in his ear.

"You told him?" I asked, he just laughed in reply before he took my hands in his. I relaxed immediately to his touch and met his calm eyes.

"Yes, I told him. But does he look like he's dissapointed?" Marshall smiled and pointed to Dre, he smiled in amazement to me before he came over and patted me on the shoulder.

"Jessica, you have a gift! Your voice is an instrument that needs to be shown!" Marshall released a short laugh before he sent Dre some glances. "We'll talk later, the party is going to an end. At least for the guests..." Dre smiled at me before he went back to Nicole and Haillie who stood talking outside. He kissed Nicole's cheek and joined the conversation.

Marshall took my hand and twirled me around. I smiled when I met his gaze and gave him a big hug. He took his arms around me, I felt his breath on my neck and heard his heart beat when he finally said something.

"Are you ready?" He asked, let go so we could look at each other.

"Ready for what?" I asked, he smiled at me and stroked my cheek before he answered the question.

"The Honeymoon?" He said softly, sending shivers through me. I couldn't even say anything, but nodded smiling at him when Sascha came running towards us, hand in hand with Jason. I sent her a cheeky smile and looked down at their crumpled hands.

"Sooo ..." I started grinning towards Sascha, she pointed ominously toward me.

"Don't you dare!" She said, I took my hands protectivly in front of me and got a quizzical expression on my face.

"Do what?" I asked and looked at Jason who stood watching Sascha with a smile. Deja vu ... It was like watching me and Marshall holding hands on that picture Sascha took!

"Never mind ..." She shook it away when she saw I didn't understand some of what she had just said.

"So? You guys are dating now?" Asked Marshall Sascha and smiled at her and Jason.

"Yeah, you guys are not the only one who got a perfect relationship!" She said and kissed Jason quickly on the lips before she turned to us again.

Marshall smiled at them with raised eyebrows and laughed a short laugh before he asked.

"A Perfect relationship? How long have you guys been dating?" Marshall asked.

"Uh ... "Sascha looked down at her shoes now. "Two Days ..." she murmured, Marshall leaned toward her.

"What?" He asked.

"TWO DAYS!" She shouted, a bit too high. Everyone in the room turned to look at us and stared questioningly at Sascha. She was beginning to look like a tomato, but Marshall saved the situation, raising the glass he had in his hand and began to speak.

"I want to say something! Hello?" He waved his hands as everyone attention was directed at him instead of Sascha. She smiled grateful to him before he continued. "The Party is coming to an end, but not for me and my beautiful bride Jessica." He turned to me and put the glass on the table beside him before he took my hands in his and continued. "We're going on our Honeymoon, for two weeks. Jessica have no idea where or when we are leaving, but you'll now know when." He said jokingly, pointing to the door that suddenly opened. I looked straight at a limousine covered by white roses, my favorite flower. I gaped when I looked back at Marshall again. "I won't tell where, you'll figure it out." He smiled and kissed me on the hand. The whole room aw-ed while Marshall led me out to the waiting limousine and helped me in. I couldn't stop smiling when the driver closed the door after Marshall had got into the car.

"Oh my god, I can't wait! Will it take long? Are we flying? Is it nearby a beach? Shouldn't I change?" Marshall stopped the unstoppable babbling of mine with a quick kiss.

"We'll be there soon. No more questions, okay?" He opened the window pane and waved to all who had gathered at the exit to see us leave. Dre came running over to the window with Haillie.

"Hey, Baby. You sure you'll be alright?" Asked Marshall with a slightly anxious expression. Haillie smiled and stared at him.

"Dad, I'm 15, I think I'm old enough to be without you for two weeks ..."  she said and smiled soothing, I sent her a smile. She smiled back before she looked back at Marshall again.

"Well, okay..." He replied, a little disappointment was not to avoid hearing in his voice. He was just about to close the window when the door was opened and Haillie grabbed Marshall in a big hug.

"It doesn't mean I won't miss you..." She said, Marshall sighed and hugged back.

"You sure about this?" Asked Marshall when she finally let go and nodded in response.

"Yes." She looked to me and sent me a smile. I smiled back.

"We'll be back in no time, I promise!" I said, she nodded and walked away from the car and approached Dre who stood hand in hand with Nicole little further away. Marshall waved at everyone one last time before he closed the window and turned to me.

"You ready?" He asked softly, it obvious he was  still upset because of Haillie.

"...Are YOU ready?" I asked, looking at him comforting.

"I'm ready, I just ..." He sighed and wiped away a tear. I was still not used to seeing this side of Marshall, but it was a nice side of him. A side I wish I could see more often, of course I wouldn't want him to be sad more often, but that he would open up to me more when it came to his emotions.

"It's okay, I understand." I said and stroked his cheek.

"You do?" He asked, looking up at me. What the hell is that supposed to mean?? I'll let that pass for now...

"I know the feeling of leaving someone you love behind. Eventhough it's just for a week or two. It feels like you're leaving them for good." I smiled reassuringly to him, he smiled back before he embraced me in a hug.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I Love you too, Marshall. Always..."