The day before

I walked into the living room and saw Marshall sit on the couch and watch TV. He turned when I entered the room and smiled at me, he patted the space beside him. I walked to him and sat down, the nerves had really gotten me. Tomorrow was the day, tomorrow I would marry him, the love of my life. Jeez, what a cliché ...

It was strange to think like, not only because he was world famous and my idol, but that I would have a husband. I was gonna get married!

I turned my gaze against Marshall, who sat smiling and looked at me. I bit my lip nervously.

"Nervous?" He asked right away, I nodded. He smiled reassuringly to me. "If it helps, I'm nervous too?" He stroked my cheek.

It helped a little, but the butterflies in my stomach worsened when his hand touched my cheek. I closed my eyes and concentrated on his soft touch from his fingertips, it felt like electricity ran through my cheeks. He let out a small laugh before I felt that he took his hand away. I opened my eyes and saw him lean on the backrest with a sly smile.

"What?" I asked and laid against him, he put his arm around my shoulders.

"You need to pack your stuff as well." He said, and met my gaze, his face smiled.

"Pack? Huh?" I asked confused. Pack? Why should I pack?

"It's no wedding without a honeymoon??" He laughed.

"We're going somewhere ??" I laughed surprised. He nodded with a sly grin.

"Pack for sunny days! We're leaving tomorrow after the party..." He took his hand over his mouth when he said party.

"Party..?" I smiled a huge grin at him.

"Shit, I gotta stop talking..." I laughed and hugged him, I felt like a princess! He put his arms protectively around me and kissed me on my forehead. Right there, I forgot the fears and expectations for tomorrow. Everything suddenly became much easier and the butterflies disappeared.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

We sat like this until the clock was 6:00 p.m., then Jessica had to pack her things and get ready. She would stay with Sascha until tomorrow, we couldn't see each other until we stood in front of the priest. Last time me and Jessica weren't together, when we weren't in the hospital, was when she lived in the small apartment outside Detroit. It is now almost a year and a half ago, I smiled to myself at the thought.

I followed Jessica up the stairs and walked toward our bedroom, when a door was opened next to us. Both turned and looked at Haillie come out of her bedroom, with a small suitcase in each hand.

"I'm ready!" She said and smiled.

"We'll be right there, Jessica's gonna pack first. You wait downstairs?" 

"Yeah." Haillie smiled and hurried downstairs until we didn't see her no more.

Jessica opened the bedroom door and walked to the closet and pulled out a medium suitcase. She wheeled it over to the wardrobe, opened it and began to pack.

"Where are we going?" She asked after a while.

"I'm not telling anything except that it will be warm and sunny ..."

"Damn!" She laughed and closed the suitcase when she was finished. I lifted it down the stairs for her and looked up at  Haillie who was waiting at the front door.

"About an time, you guys ..." She said and took out the car keys and handed them to me. We walked over to the car and put the luggage in the trunk, before we all was sitting in the car, ready to go.

I drove the girls to Sascha, they would both stay there until tomorrow, I had agreed after a lot of confrontations. I stopped the car in the driveway and met the eyes of Jessica. She smiled reassuringly to me before she leaned into a quick kiss. We said goodbye and walked out of the car to pick up the suitcases that was in the trunk.

Sascha came out, hugged Jessica and saluted Haillie, they seemed to find the tone pretty quickly. I didn't let my gaze from either Haillie or Jessica when they began to walk toward the front door. I felt the longing became larger the farther away they went, eventually it became unbearable and they hadn't even come into the house before I opened the car door and ran toward them. 

Sascha met my gaze in awe  and Jessica and Haillie turned as soon as they saw her expression. I grabbed the waist to Jessica and leaned toward her in a kiss. A longing kiss. She responded right away and pulled me close. I brought my fingers through her brown hair and felt her getting wilder in the kiss. I wouldn't let her go, and neither did she...

"Uhm, guys..?" Sascha said careful. I turned Jessica around, so I stood with my back towards them. No way I was going to fucking let her go!

"Dad! PLEASE! You can make out tomorrow!" Said Haillie, I began to laugh, as did Jessica. We pulled ourselves away from one another reluctantly and leaned our foreheads against each other, gazing into each other's eyes.

"I'll miss you tonight ..." I said, she smiled.

"I already miss you ..." She said and kissed me one last time before she walked into the apartment with Sascha and Haillie.

...

I'm gonna masturbate so much tonight, holy fuck... Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with me... I thought to myself as I walked to the car.