Little sneak

~~~Jessica's POV ~~~

I opened my eyes and smiled up at the ceiling, while I stretched myself. I turned around, hoping to meet Marshall's eyes, but the bed was empty. I got worried about him, what if he'd hurt himself?

 I stood up and threw what I found of clothes at me and walked out the bedroom door and listened for any sign of life. I walked slowly towards the stairs and listened, in the distance I heard a faint beat and I knew immediately where it came from, the studio. 

I ran quietly down the stairs and snuck into the basement and followed the sound until I came to a door. I heard Marshall rap and grabbed the door handle and opened it just so I could peek through the crack. There he was, he was making a new rap. I didn't catch what the text was, but I heard the chorus. He sang it into the microphone so sensitive and ... I felt that I stopped breathing just to hear the words that shaped the song.

"So bad, So good that I'm so bad

Guarantee I'll be the greatest thing you ever had

'Cause ain't never met nobody like me

And ain' not gonna wanna fuck nobody else again "

I knocked lightly on the door and Marshall hurried to turn off the music and turned around to see who it was. He smiled shy at me.

"What're you doing?" I asked and sat on the chair beside him.

"Just, preparing the new album songs, ya 'know ..." He looked nervously at me before he asked. "Did you hear it..?" I just smiled at him and nodded.

"Only the chorous though ... I liked it..." He got one big smile on his face and leaned toward me. He kissed me lightly on the forehead and groaned slightly as he sat back in his chair. He grabbed my hand gently and looked at the ring that I had given him. He smiled and met my gaze.

"So ... I'm not good with these kind of shit ... How you wanna do it?" He asked me.

"Do what?" I said quizzically.

"Get married... Any wishes?"

"Oh ... Uh, I've actually not thought about it ... Because of everything that's happened ..." I looked at him with a sorry look, but he just nodded understandable.

"I get it..." He kissed my forehead again, and when he was to sit back in his chair he stumbled in the chairs legs and fell into the chair, he screamed and breathed heavily. His jaw muscles tightened and I saw that he was struggling to keep the mask. I jumped off my chair and tried to pull him against me to prevent the fall, but in vain when his body gave way in my arms. I looked down at him and sat on his lap and grabbed his face between my hands.

"Oh my god, are you okay !?" I brought my hands down his neck and rested my hands on his shoulders as he nodded.

"Yeah, it was just a shock ..." he said and opened his blue eyes and met mine.

~~~ Marshall's POV ~~~

I met her gaze, she'd sat down with her legs on either side of me as I sat in between them. I began stroking my hands over her legs. The pain from the shock was stille there when she leaned towards me and our lips met. First gently and sensitively, she brought her hands over my body and around my neck. I felt that she was moving down my back, but then she suddenly jumped away with a shocked expression on her face. I was just about to ask what it was for something when I saw her hands. They were red, blood.

"Marshall"! She stood with the blood-red hands over her mouth. I immediately realized what had happened. I waved her to me and asked her to help me up. She relied on me and helped me to the couch in the living room. I lay on my stomach on the couch.

"You need to check if the stitches have opened? Help me get off my shirt ..." I said and looked at her with one cheesy smile. "You're good at that ..." She laughed a little, but immediately became serious when she saw my back.

"Marshall, the whole back of your shirt is covered in blood!"

"Okay, uhm ... Just take it off and see okay?" She nodded hesitantly and took off my shirt and put it in the hamper before I got the chance to see it. Her gaze fell on my back and a tear ran from the corners of her eyes and I saw the sad expression on her face. She walked to the bathroom and fetched a clean cloth and soaked it with water.

"I can't see anything because of the blood, I need to wash it off ..." I nodded, but I was scared. This would fucking hurt ... I felt the cloth washed over my back gently, but it didn't hurt ... I felt the cloth's, gently wash dissapeared and heard Jessica's steps run to the kitchen. Oh shit, the stitches had loosened ...