Thoughts

I woke up on the couch, I had my head on Marshalll's bare chest. He was still asleep, he looked so calm and peaceful... I brought my hands over his torso, I did it as gently I could so he wouldn't wake up. I was so lucky! 

I put my head back down on his chest again and closed my eyes. I started thinking about when we met, we were together one day after..! It was really a big jump, we almost didn't know eachother, he knew at least not me. I was the one obsessed with him and knew therefore pretty much, but he must have something private that the media doens't know... He probably only knows my name and where I live! He knew nothing about me, I had nearly attacked him! Did he really love me? For who I am, when he doesn't know who I am? Was it really like that? And what about that fight with that woman?? He fought with her the day we first met...

 I began to lose faith in ... well, us! I felt like I got a lump in my throat and closed my eyes. I couldn't think like this!! He said he loved me !! But he didn't know me! He's got to know more about me than when we first met, we had after all been together for a few weeks now ... 

Marshall groaned and stretched, he opened his eyes and looked at me smiling. I tried to smile back, but the thoughts still gushed through my head, so my smile looked really fake. He was immediately serious and sat up carefully.

"What is it?"  He asked uneasy and looked at me with a puzzled look, I met his gaze, but looked down quickly. I felt the tears pressed against my eyes.

"The first time we met ..." Tears ran down my face now, I looked up at him. "Did you use me to get over that women you argued with?" I said and he just stared at me, was it true? I felt anger flared up inside me. "DID YOU ?!" I said and nudged him, I got up and put my top on. He stood up and took me around the waist. He forced me around and looked at me.

"No, I didn't!" He said and blushed. He released me, pulled his hair and sat down again.

"But you said you loved me a day after !!! You barely knew me!" I was biting my lip and took me to the hair. He looked up at me.

"I saw you at the concert ..." He said, concert? CONCERT! I had stayed with my friend to go on it and stayed with her until the next day, so when I walked home ... I met him. I had completely forgotten the concert, we stood in the front row, but ... That's strange, I couldn't remember anything more ... We had been drunk, it was the last thing I remembered. I looked at him quizzically. "I had a competition that you were the winner off, you got to go backstage and we met. You were pretty drunk, don't you remember?" He asked. I shook my head, but things started to fall into place. "Well, after the concert we sat down and you asked me a bunch of questions, when you were done I asked you some. I got to know you and I fell for you, when I learned about you ..." He'd fallen for me?? NTAAAAW!! 

"What did you ask me?" I asked and sat beside him.

"I asked you what your name was, but you just said a bunch of shit ..." He chuckled before he continued. "Your favorite color is blue, you love to read, you love sports and wanna own a horse. You like to listen to rap, I'm your favorite ... You like pizza and cheeseburger, your favorite dining place is McDonald's and you have a strange addiction to chocolate ..." He said with a little laugh. I had to laugh a little, a tear running down my cheek, he knew me! He smiled at me. "Well, do you know the Slim Shady?" He said, smiling superior to me. I took one big inhale before I started:

"Your full name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III and you have an alter ego called Slim Shady, your stage name is EMINEM and you love to rap. You started as a street performer, but you got buued off stage quickly because you were white. After a little while you got to show them what you could do and became well known, you were--" He stopped me with one quick kiss and held my face between his hands and looked me straight in the eye.

"I fell for you because of your personality, not you looks, though you're really hot .... "He smiled and I blushed. He got up from the couch and put on his pants, both of us had been sitting in their underwear arguing ... Haha! I got up and jumped on him, he laughed and I leaned against his ear.

"I'm sorry I doubted you, you are the most perfect boyfriend a girl can ask for..." He kissed me for a long time and smiled at me as he let go of the kiss.

"I love you ..." I said.

"I love you too..." He said and kissed me again.