Not Again

Sam×Reader

Third Person View

The baby monitor sounded after the baby's cries. You slowly sat up releasing yourself from Sam's grip. You looked over at him to see his peaceful breaths along with a calming face. As soon as he started to writhe in the sheets, you planted a kiss on his forehead.

"It's okay, honey. I got it." You said standing up from the bed. You made your way down the hallway. Your arms stretched over your head as you yawn. You scratch the back of your hair missing the flickering lights of the hallway. The Kevin, yours and Sam's baby boy cried louder.

"Don't worry Kev, I am coming." You had named him Kevin after the prophet's death. You reached the nursery when you saw a man standing next to the crib.

"You."

"Shh, don't want to wake the others (Y/n)." An invisible force slammed you into a nearby wall.

"Sam!!!" You yelled as you were pinned to the ceiling. Your stomach carved and bleeding through your night gown.

Sam ran into the room seeing Kevin in his crib but no (Y/n). Something dripped on his head and he looked up at you. The fire started with you.

"(Y/n)!!! No!" He grabbed Kevin and ran down the hallway. He immediately stopped seeing a man standing in front of him.

"Didn't think I would come back, did you Sammy?" Azazel stated before snapping his fingers.

---------------------

Sam jolted up as cold sweat covered his body. His hands involuntary searched for you in the bed. You weren't there. He instantly ran down the hallway to find you bouncing Kevin in your arms. You turned around and nearly jumped.

"Sam, you nearly scared me to death." You chuckled lightly. Sam grabbed Kevin and lightly lied him down in the crib. After Kev was settled down he wrapped his arms around you. "Sam are you okay?"

"Perfect. I am glad you are okay."

"Sam, you're scaring me." You parted to look in his eyes. His hazel orbs etched with fear.

"I thought I lost you."

"You will never lose me, that is what marriage does, binds you with your perfect lover." You kissed his lips and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I won't leave, never. Not without a fight."

Sam couldn't lose you, he loved you too much to even think about the nightmare. You are the light to his day, his sun to the solar system. He couldn't lose you like he did Jess. Not Again.

~~~~~~~~~~

This one was hella short but I kind of went with it anyway. I hope you Darlings loved it!

~Miranda