You Don't Own Me

Warnings: Criminals, insanity, swearing. (Back when Sam was in Stanford). Kind of based to a similar state of Harley Quin from Suicide Squad.

Sam's POV

We entered the court room. A woman figure in black was standing, facing the judge. As part of the law program at Stanford, we had to watch multiple cases of criminals being charged whether they were found guilty or innocent. This woman, she didn't have a lawyer, which was odd.

"If anyone of you defend this woman, you will gain extra credit." The professor whispered to the rest of the students. The woman ahead turned around. I couldn't believe who it was.

I stood and made my way to her. The judge asking the professor but dismissed it.

"What are you doing here Sam?" She whispered.

"The real question is what happened to you, you are supposed to be with Dean."

"They caught me, Sam. Dean left and ran for his life. I am a dead woman walking." A small giggle escaped her. She sat down and explained that they found the arsonal and fake ID's.

------------------

No matter how much I pleaded for her innocence, Y/n was found guilty and sentenced life in prison. She looked fearless as she was cuffed. She smiled at me before laughing.

---------------

Years later, in your POV

I hung on the cloth rope and moved fluently with the music playing in my head. I hung upside down and laugh as the guards rolled in. The cage surrounding me feeling tighter than normal. I slid down to the floor and giggled.

"Why don't you come in, I want to have some fun!" I licked the cold bar and laughed, throwing my head back. I turned and clung to the cloth hanging from the top. I pulled myself up in one fluid movement.

A crash sounded as black smoke filled the room, entering the mouths of multiple officers. One opened the gate and I smirked.

I dodged a punch before grabbing the machine gun from his hand. I slid passed every demonic guard before jumping up onto a bar.

"You bitch!" One yelled and grabbed my ankle, pulling me down. I felt his fist against my face multiple times before I shot him in the heart. I see the others smoke out as I make my escape. I ran for my life before I found an empty highway. I smile and walked along the white line, dividing the lanes. I laugh and see a black dpt moving towards me. I grabbed my old bat and hang it on my shoulder. I watch it as it approaches, and fast. I moved into the lane it was in and waited. As it came closer, the tires screeched as the tail of the car swiveled. I threw myself at the windshield as I rolled onto the road again. Whomever was occupying the car rushed out and I stayed still. I could hear their footsteps and once they got close enough. I socked whoever was close before bolting to the car. I got in and looked for the key. A knock on the window caught my attention. I cursed under my breath and turned to see Dean fucking Winchester.

I get out and say "Dean?" I hugged him and smile.

"What the hell? Suddenly you pop out of nowhere and get hit by my car. Where were you?"

"Jail." Sam states and I turn. I smiled and grabbed him, hugging him close. "Good to see you again."

"It is wonderful to see you guys again." I smile and say "can we get going please? I am currently an escapee and I need to leave far away from California, as I can get." A laugh escaped my lungs as I climbed into the backseat. Dean looked at Sam before Sam shrugged and got into the passenger seat. I say "let's go!" Dean drove off leaving California behind.