Consequences

Warnings: hella amount of angst, swearing, implied smut, depressing thoughts? Kind of.

Third Person

"Dean! Stop it!" You gasped for air. You screamed from the hunters fingers tickling your sides. Laughter abrupted from you mouth as you grabbed his hands.

"I thought we agreed on a no tickling rule." You exclaimed.

"No, as I recall, we made a deal so you would stop tickling me. I never said I wouldn't tickle you." He states and chuckles. His green eyes shone his true emotion for you. You were his light of day, you always made him happy when he was down. His love for you is eternal.

She knew who I was, what I was. She loved me unconditionally. She forgave me.

That changed when he gained the scar on his forearm. The scar tended to burn red, whenever angry. You kneeled in front of him. Your hands resting on his thighs.

"It is okay Dean. I'm here, everything will be okay." You looked up into his dark green eyes. His arm twitched and you smiled softly at him. You grabbed his hand and squeezed softly.

"I almost hurt you..." His broken voice whispered. You rub soft circles on the palm of his hand.

"It will be okay, I love you, and nothing will make me change the way I care for you." I say and brush his cheek with my fingers. I press my lips softly against his before pulling away. "Come on, let's get some rest."

But you have to know what comes with the mark is a great burden. A great cost.

Dean gazed upon the bodies that lie on the floor. Blood splattered on his face and clothes. You found him as he dropped the blade. You moved slowly to him and wrapped your arms around him.

"I'm glad you are okay." You whispered. Dean couldn't move, he was paralyzed. The color in his eyes faded out to a dark gray. All hope was lost for him now.

She only asked for one thing.
To Stop.

You laid on the ground. Dean hovering over you. His hands tightly wrapped around your neck. Your hand lied on his arm, where the Mark stains his skin. Your eyes flutter shut as he pulls away. He grabs the blade as you catch your breath.

Blood drips from your face and onto the floor. Your were swollen and bruised from the beating you had received from Dean.

"Its okay, Dean. I love you so much."

He raised the blade over his head ready to sink into your skin.

You weakly brought your hand to his face.

"I'm so proud of you. You are strong, Dean. Whatever happens, isn't your fault." Tears burned your eyes as your hand falls from his face. You closed your eyes, waiting for death. Excruitiating pain rushed through your body and the blade sticks out from your abdomen. He yanks it out and blood pours from the wound.

-----------------

The brothers walked into the bunker. Dean's nerves were practically on fire as he takes each step down the set of stairs. He remembers what he did.

"Maybe we should get a maid with a maid uniform and big-" he chestured to his chest. He tried joking but nothing could get his mind off you. Blood stained the wooden floors. A bucket of bloody water sat next to the stain. Along with a sponge completely dark brown.

You slowly walked to the library. Ace bandage wrapped around you middle. The blade missed the important organs. All that hurt was the flesh around it.

"I almost got the blood out. I needed to fix something else first." You stated hoarsely. You leaned against the doorway and Dean gazed upon your broken form. Sam came over and you lean against him as he brought you to the table. He sat you down.

"I'll take care of it, you need rest." He states and you reluctantly nodded. He left to get cleaner and Dean kneeled in front of you. He placed his hands on your legs and you smiled softly at him. "This seems too familiar, only I was in your position."

"Can you stop joking around for a second? You are hurt, I hurt you."

"I forgave you. I'm will be fine, it just needs some time to heal. That means no sex for about 4 months."

"I don't think I can wait that long, it has already been a couple months." He whines and I giggle. I kiss his forehead.

"You will live."