You Hurt Me

Sam×Reader

Warnings: blood, angst, swearing.

First Person

Sam stood from the demon. Blood smeared across his lips and chin. The crimson liquid dripped off his chin and onto the floor. I stepped back tears threatening to spill.

"Sam what have you done?" I ask and he walks forward. I back into a wall and he runs his finger to move the strands of hair from my face. I close my eyes tightly and whimper in fear.

"You smell so good." He says dipping his head to my neck, peppering kisses on my skin.

"Sam." I say, "please don't do this." I pleaded.

"Just a taste." He said before biting viciously in my neck.

-------------------

I jolted up in the motel bed. My breathing quickened, sweat beads roll down my forehead. I turn to the bed to see Sam gone and tears fall from my eyes. Blankets ruffled and Dean sat up.

"You okay?" He gruffly asked and I shook my head. "Nightmare?"

"The nightmare." I stated and I stood from the bed.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know." I answer sliding under his sheets. He wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed into him. Eventually falling asleep.

------------------

Sam snuck into the room trying to be as quiet as possible. He noticed his bed empty and looked over to Dean's bed to see you in his arms. He frowned making his way to the bathroom. He splashed his face with water as the blood washed down his chin. This was a sacrifice to be made to stop Lilith. Well that was what he believed.

------------------------

I groaned waking up. I was in Dean's arms and I wiggled my way out. I glanced at the other bed to see Sam asleep. I gathered clothes and my toiletries before going into the bathroom. A speck of red caught my eye, I looked closer to see the blood. Tears pricked my eyes and I shook my head, getting ready.

I stepped out of the bathroom packing up everything. This was it, I can't be with someone who lies to me everyday.

"Babe? What are you doing?" Sam sat up, squinting his eyes at me.

"I'm leaving. I can't do this anymore." I say.

"No you aren't. You can't just leave without an excuse."

"Sam, I am not stupid. I know what you do in the middle of the night. It hurts me to think about you lying to me all the time." I say and he shakes his head getting up from the bed.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I made my way to the bathroom swiping the little drop of blood on my finger. I walk back to him holding my finger up.

"Missed a spot." I state wiping it off and finish packing my stuff. Before he can say anything else, I leave walking out the door as fast as I could.