Meet You in Heaven

Dean x Reader

Warnings: Extremely short but sweet, swearing, self hatred.

I went a little different with this one, I hope you Darlings love it.

Third person

Sam and Dean went on a hunt, you started getting worried.You worried if this hunt could cost them their lives.You and Dean had started dating like maybe three years ago and you thought he had second thoughts.  You sat at the library table researching about changelings. 

You: Dean, I am not sure about this hunt.

Dean: Don't worry we got it.

You: Stay safe then, love you.

Dean: Alright.

He texted you back with simple texts, it didn't bother you at first, but you eventually found uneasiness to it. The next day you texted to make sure he was safely put for the night.

You: When are you coming home?

Dean: Tomorrow. Hunt's almost over. Just need to burn the bitch.

You: Okay.

You: I miss you.

Dean: Yeah, yeah. Good night.

You: Good night. Love you.

He didn't respond after that one. You sat in bed thinking of what you could have done wrong.Was it you? The next morning, or afternoon you texted him again.

You: Why don't you say it back?

Dean: What are you talking about?

You:  The 'I love you's, or miss you's, or want you's. You never say them back.

Dean: I'm in the middle of a hunt. Text you later.

You left it at that. Anger and sadness built up inside of you. What else were you supposed to say? Then it hit you.

You: Is it because of your dad?

Dean: What the hell?

You: John never said 'I love you' after your mom died did he? Is that why you don't say it to me?

Dean: Don't fucking talk about them like that. Don't talk about them at all. You know what? Fuck you Y/n. I'm trying to save people out here, I don't have time for your shit.

Silent tears spilled down your cheek. You put the phone down and sat in silence. "I didn't mean for it to go that far." You said to yourself.

----------

You: Dean?

----------

You: Dean, I'm sorry.

----------

You: Please forgive me.

----------

You: Are you going to leave me?

----------

You: Don't do anything reckless. Pleas don't get hurt. I will be gone by the time you get back, but don't be careless. I still love you.

----------

You: I need you to answer me. This is frustrating. I know what I did, just tell me how to fix this, or tell me to get out. I just need answers.

----------

You: Dean something got into the bunker, I will have my phone on me if you decide to text back. I love you Dean.

----------

All of your messages were left unanswered for the past two days. You starting hating yourself for what happened. But it seem like it didn't matter anymore. Blood surrounded your body, your phone mere centimeters from your cold, lifeless hand. It buzzed twice letting you know that you got a message.

Dean: Y/n?

Dean: I'm sorry. Y/n, I'm so sorry. I love you. So much. I miss you. I want you. Please forgive me for everything, and pick up the phone.

Dean: Pick up the phone, baby. This isn't funny.

Dean: I am praying for Cas to bring you to me. Be prepared for an unexpected guest.

Castiel gazed upon your body, he knelt down pressing two finger to our forehead, he couldn't heal you, he couldn't bring you back. He teleported you to Dean. Dean broke at the site of your broken and bloody body laying down next to him. 

"I can't bring her back, but I can heal you."

"No Cas, I need to be with her." Dean let the tears fall down onto the floor. He grabbed our frail hand and squeezed with as much energy as he had.

"I love you. I miss you. I want you. I will meet you in heaven, okay?" Dean closed his eyes, letting the darkness surround him and the pain fade away.