Reflection

Sam×reader

Warnings: some season 11 spoilers, insanity, death, drugs, alcohol, sadness, torture and let me know if there is anymore! (And a lot of timeline changes!!)

Third Person

Lucifer stalked around Sam and smiled. Sam breathed heavily and backed himself in the corner of the cage.

"You, Sammy, have caused a lot of pain. What you did is evil, even to me." Lucifer chided and smirked biting his finger nail a little. The scenery changed and Sam stood up straight. Instantly remembering the mental hospital he once was in 5 years ago.

"This was a couple weeks after you were sent here. You had visions of me so, Dean sent you to an institution. Castiel wasn't around either, you were a lost hope until she came in. Isn't that right?" He watched as the younger of himself was yelling out to no one. A knock on the door brought to both of their attention. The younger Sam looked up to see you smiling at him.

"Y/n?" Sam whispered.

"She can't here you, this is just a memory we are revisiting." Lucifer explained. "Watch closely."

"Hi Sam. Its me." You knelt down in front of him as the nurse left locking the door. "I have great news, Sammy." Sam looked down at you, reaching his hand and holding it on your cheek. You leaned into his touch. "I'm real Sam, I promise. I came here because I wanted the first person to be you when I told you I was pregnant." Sam smiled.

"Really?" His voice broken as a tear ran down his face. The hallucinations blurring around him. His full attention pulled to you.

"Yes, we are going to have a son or daughter. You will be out as soon as I find a cure for the hallucinations. We can our child." Your voice in a soft whisper. He pulled you up and wrapped his arms around you.