Chapter Eighty Eight: The Boyfriend Tag

For the first few seconds of the video, all you and Niall did was stare at the screen together, watching the number of views pile one after another and watch the chat box go crazy. You chuckled to yourself. Niall then began to wave. "Hi everyone!" he said in a friendly tone. You smied. That's all. "Thank you all for coming tonight..." Niall continued on. You didn't speak. Niall then looked at you. He chukled to himself. "This is my lovely girlfriend. Her name is _____." he spoke as he put both arms around you and pulled you in closer to him. You squeezed his arms tightly. "Isn't she pretty?" he asked in a cooing voice. You chuckled and watched the views soar up to almost 1,000,000. You were amazed. The chat box was overflowing with comments by the millasecond. It was impossible to read any of them they were moving so fast. Niall began stroking your hair for a while before speaking up again. You both stared at the chatbox.

     "Anyways..." he continued on. "I figured I would do this Twitcam so you guys could get to know _____. Since you guys already know Eleanor and Danielle, I thought it was only fair if you guys got to know _____." he spoke on. You stared at the chat box again. You only caught a few glimpses of the comments. Niall was watching as well. "OMG HOW ADORABLE<3" you read some comments. "PRESH<3<3" "asdfghjkl;;" You couldn't help but smile at some of them. "So babe..." Niall said after trying to read a few comments. He put one arm around you and shook you a little. "I say we answer some questions don't ya think?" he wondered. You smiled and nodded. "Have them tweet us some questions..." you said, breaking out of your shell and smiling. Niall's eyes opened. You guessed he didn't expect you to be talking much because you were nervous. "What?" Niall asked not expecting anything. You smiled. You began to feel more and more comfortable by the moment. "Have them tweet us questions." you said while opening another window on his laptop and puling up Twitter. Niall watched the screen. You opened his Twitter account and said "It could be like a boyfriend tag." you said sweetly. At first, Niall looked at you like you were crazy. But then he smiled. He liked the idea.

     "Yeah.... Yeah!" Niall said getting more into it. "But honey, what exactly is a 'boyfriend tag?'" he asked as he put air quotes around the word boyfriend tag. You started laughing. You couldn't see them, but you knew the fans were probably laughing along as well. "A boyfriend tag is basically you and I answering questions about each other or about our relationship." you explained to him. Niall's eyes widned and he extended his lower lip. "Okay... Okay..." Niall said catching up with your idea. "Okay...." you said quietly to yourself. Niall was looking at you and smiling. "Alright then guys. I want you to trend... Listen closely now...." Niall said to the viewers. "I want you to trend..." he continued slowly and paused before finishing. "I want you to tend #NiallAnd_____Twitcam and attatch your questions to it. We'll pick out some of the ones we like." Niall explaind. You smiled and brought Twitter up on your phone. "Oh..." Niall said as he put a hand on your shoulder. You looked up at him. "If you don't know _____'s Twitter, it's @_____." he said. He watched the chatbox for a moment. "@_____." he repeated. You smiled and went to your menions. They were blowing up as well. "Alright now..." Niall said as he opened up the Twitter screen on his laptop. You saw his mentions blowing up like yours. A few seconds of silence went by as you and Niall were searching through your mentions for a good question. Niall then perked up.

     "Babe, babe, babe!" Niall said quickly while tappng your leg multiple times. His eyes were glued on the screen. You looked up at what he was looking at. "Babe, look! We're trending!" he smiled as he pointed to your trend. Worldwide Trends: #NiallAnd_____Twitcam was the number one, worldwide trending topic on Twitter. You smiled a big smile. "Awwww, you guys are too cute." you said as you looked back down at your phone. You heard Niall giggle slightly. You felt his eyes were still on you a few seconds after you were done speaking.

     "Hey babe, I got one." Niall said while looking at Twitter. You leaned in closer and took a look with him. He pointed to the question. You read it out loud. "How long have you been dating?" Niall thought for a moment. So did you. "I think...." Niall said while looking up at the ceiling as if the answer was there. "I think about five months?" he said more in the form of a question. You nodded. "Yeah about." you agreed. Niall nodded. "5 months." he said into the camera. You chuckled and scrolled down your feed for more questions. "I've got one." you said. Niall leaned back on the bed and leaned onto your shoulder to look at your screen. "Where was your first date?" he asked aloud. "Hmmmmm..." he said while leaning on your shoulder. You smiled. "Our first date was when I took you out for dinner." he said while looking up at you. You looked down at him and smiled. "It was the day we all had the interview... I remember, I got us reservations to this really nice dining place. It was packed..." he started going off in his own mind. You let him continue. He was sill resting on your shoulder. "I remember what you were wearing." he said as he looked up at the ceiling. You raised your eyesbrows. Niall took a deep breath and continued staring at the ceiling. "You were wearing a dress. It was a pale pink kind of color. It was lace and there were some pink roses on the bottom." he smiled. You smiled as well. "Anyways, I requested us to have the third floor which was private. We were at a table near a fireplace with a rose and a candle as our centerpiece." he continued. You didn't even remember this stuff. Fans must've been going nuts by now.