Chapter Nintey Two: From the Bottom of the Stairs to the Top of the World

Niall's lips immediately crashed down onto yours the moment he finished his sentence. What you thought would turn into a rough snogging fest, turned into something different. He wasn't rough. He actually wasn't rough at all. He was calm. He was gentle.

     Still on top of you, Niall lifted his head only slightly so your noses were touching. You saw his deep blue eyes starring down onto yours. They were filled with happiness. Something you haven't seen in a while. "Baby..." Niall said calmly. "Yes?" you asked him, still looking in his eyes. He smiled slightly and then spoke. "I love you so much." he practically whispered. You chuckled, but he didn't chuckle back. You swallowed and replied "I love you too." A smile spread across Niall's face as he slowly and carefully lowered his body down onto yours, careful enough not to hurt you in any way.

     He gently placed his lips onto yours. It was perfect. More than perfect. It was indescribable. He slowly moved his lips in sync with yours, savoring every moment. He didn't put any weight on you. He didn't go fast. He went very, very slow. He opened his mouth slightly between kisses and brushed his tongue onto your bottom lip. You opened your mouth, allowing him to explore. His tongue roamed around your mouth, exploring wherever it liked. He took his time with everything. His hands didn't touch any other part of your body, besides your cheeks and behind your neck. He didn't touch your legs, your stomach, your waist or your chest. He kept his hands where he knew it would make you comfortable.

     As Niall kept pleasuring you, slowly and passionately, you heard him breathing. You felt his body heat from above you. After a few minutes of heaven, Niall removed his lips from yours and lifted his body up so he wasn't fully on top of you. You were speechless. It really was like heaven. Niall had never kissed you that way before. He would peck you on the lips or give you a rough snog every now and then. But this was nothing like anything before. You could just tell by the way he moved. By the way he was kissing you. He didn't want sex. He wanted to show you he loved you. He did an amazing job at it.

     "____.." Niall spoke softly. "Yes?" you answered him. He took a deep breath before fully removing his body from you to simply sit on the edge of the couch  you were lying down. You didn't move. Niall got off of you and went on the floor He put one knee down on the ground in front of you as if he were proposing. Even though you two were still in a club, it seemed like you were somewhere else. It seemed like you were at home. In a quiet room, where no one else was. You forgot you were in a club for a moment.  "I love you so much." he said. You smiled at him and replied "I love you too Niall." Niall smirked to himself. "Ummmm uhhhh... This may be an inappropriate time to ask but...." Niall practically stuttered throughout the sentence. You were confused.

     "I want you to come on tour with us next month." You sighed and even groaned a little. As much as you wanted to do this, you couldn't. You needed to go back to school. You needed to go home and see your mum and dad. You wanted to please Niall by staying with them on tour. But you just couldn't. "Niall.." you sighed. Niall's eyes filled with disappointment. He knew what your answer was going to be. "You know I can't do that..." you replied. Niall sighed just like you had done. "Come on. Please. Please do it. You can take online courses for school. You know Zayn and I will take good care of you, along with the rest of the lads, including Eleanor and Danielle. Your mum and dad can come with us. You can all sleep in our bunks while myself, Zayn and Harry take the couches. If you want, Harry and I will cook for you and your parents and you can-"

     "Niall!" you had to interrupt him. He stopped talking and let you speak. "Niall, there's no room for us to stay in the tour bus. I'm pretty sure my mum would get sick and I know for a fact that both mum and dad want me to continue school. Not do online courses." You knew you were breaking his heart. You just knew it. You knew how badly he wanted you to stay there with them. You knew that within the next five days, all he'll be wanting to do is to be with you. He needed you in his life. "I understand..." Niall answered you. You hated saying no to this. You wanted to do it so badly, but you also knew that it would not be possible. There was a few moments of silence before he spoke again "Can I ask you another question?" You nodded and let him say whatever he needed to say. "For the next three days, I was wondering if it could just be me and you time. The last two days you're here, we can all spend together. But for the next three days, I'm asking you if I can have you all to myself. May I do that?" You thought it was adorable how Niall was deliberately asking you if he could spend the next three days with you and only you. "Of course we can Nialler." you said. Part of the disappointment in his eyes faded away and was replaced with happiness. "Good." he smiled. You smiled back at him and looked straight into his eyes, getting lost in them.