Maths Class

"(Y/N)-ssi, please do not sleep in my class. " the maths teacher said, making 38 pair of eyes stared at me. The girls are snickering, while the guys...

"Ah, uri (Y/N) looks so cute when she's sleepy. " Woo Bin said.
"She looks cute all the time! " Jimin interrupted.
"Yah yah yah! She's mine! " Nam Joon blurted out, making the class go 'ooooohh'.

"Tsk, what's so special about her. " a girl spat.
"Maybe she acts like a slut? That's why guys love her? "

"Mind your language please, Park Soo Young. "

"Oh? So that disrespectful bitch that called me slut just now was Soo Young? Pffftt, what an ugly name. " I thought.

"Who are you calling slut, whore? " I snapped back, twirling the pen with my fingers.

"How dare you- "
"That's it! Soo Young, (Y/N), you two clean the girls washroom after school! " the teacher slammed the book on her table.

I groaned, rolling my eyes at her. Soo Young glared at me and I glared back.

"Don't think I'm the new student so you can mess with me. "

.

"Who can answer this question? " the teacher asked. Maths is my worst subject. Every time I would struggle to pass the exam for the subject - Mathematics. But I'm totally awesome in art.

"I'm sure (Y/N) can. " Soo Young said, smirking at me. I grunted and stood up, stuttering, "Uh... Um... The answer is... "

"The answer is 331°. " Nam Joon whispered. I answered the teacher and sat down, mouthing a 'thank you' to him. Nam Joon smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"I'm so grateful that Nam Joon helped me just now, or else I'm gonna embarrassed in front of the class. " I said to Hobi. Hobi chuckled, "Nam Joon is the best. He's a genius. He can always tutor you and help you pass your exam, especially maths. "

"Jinjja? " I asked.
Hobi nodded and Nam Joon looked at me.

"So? Do you want me to tutor you? " he smirked.
"Hmm... Maybe next time. " I answered, jotting down the notes.