Little boyfriend stealer?

"Class, please take out your Science text book and open page 182. " the teacher said.

"Jimin-ah ~ Can I share the text book with you? I forgot to bring mine. " Seo Eun whined.

"Girl you sure are gross. " I cringed, making a disgusted face.

"Yeah sure. " Jimin said.

"What?! Are you kidding me, Park Jimin?! "

"Gomawo ~ "

She dropped the honorifics with Jimin, on her first day of school?! I really wanted to kill her right now.

Seo Eun purposely sat closer to Jimin. Yes. Purposely. I was gritting my teeth, clenching my fist as she smiled at Jimin and Jimin smiled back at her.

Call me narrow minded and hot tempered, but I can't accept to see a girl flirting with my boyfriend!

.

Finally, the recess bell rang. Without waiting Jimin, I rushed out from the class, leaving Seo Eun and him at class.

I bumped into Jungkook, who was also heading to the cafeteria.
"Noona, where's Jimin hyung? " he asked.

"Ugh, don't talk about him. " I said, walking beside him.
"Wae? You two fought again? "
"A new girl came to our class. Jimin treated her too nicely, and I'm freaking jealous. " I answered.

"Ah, I see.. "
"Jungkook-ah, let's not mention about him anymore. All I wanted now is food. "
Jungkook chuckled, "Well, let's hurry up. "

We're at the cafeteria now. Hoseok, Jin, Suga and Nam Joon joined us, along with Jimin.
"(Y/N), why didn't you wait for me? " Jimin asked.

I ignored him, continue eating my food.

"Hey, what's - "
"Jimin oppa ~ Can I join you? " Seo Eun asked.

"Mwoh? Oppa?! "

"Uh, yeah sure. " Jimin answered.

I scoffed. Standing up with the plate in my hand, I walked over to the trash can and dumped it.

Jimin shouted my name, but I kept my head straight, walking out from the cafeteria while holding back my tears.

I ran up to the rooftop.