Drunk Jimin / Apologizing

My mum and sister are not at home. They're attending a party which held by my mother's friend.

I rushed down and opened the door. Jimin is lying on my doorstep, probably fell asleep. I woke him up by kicking him lightly.

"Mmm... " he moaned, "(Y/N)? "
"What are you doing here? " I asked coldly.

Jimin stood up, unstable. He pushed me away and went into my house with his shoes on.

"Yah! " I yelled, "Take off your shoes! "

Jimin giggled and took off his shoes, lying on the couch.

I sighed, closing the door and went to the couch.
"Did I say 'come in'? "

"Shh. " he shushed me, grabbing my wrist and pulled me down. I fell on top of him, blushing.

"Don't talk. "

I picked up the alcohol scent from Jimin's body.
"Wait, Park Jimin! Did you drink soju just now?! "

"Why do you care? Do you still love me? " he asked, whining.
"I- "

Jimin cut me off with a deep kiss. I can taste the alcohol in his mouth. He released me and sighed, "Baby I love you so much. I'm so sorry for what I said to you at school. "

Jimin sat up, laughing.
"I'm such an asshole. I shouldn't flirt with that new girl, when I already have a girl I can flirt with every day. And that girl, is you. (Y/N). "

"You're too cheesy. " I said, blushing and helped him up, "You're gonna get sick if you're in this wet clothes. Go take a bath and I'll dry your clothes. "

"Yes mum. "

.

"Jimin, your clothes are already dry. Are you done? " I asked, knocking the bathroom door.

No answer.

"Y-Yah, are you okay in there? " I asked again nervously. Is Jimin fainted in there?!

I hesitantly opened the door. Jimin is lying in the bathtub, luckily he's wrapping a towel on his hip, covering his bottom part.

"Oh... His abs. Wait, what are you thinking?! Go and help him now! " I mentally scolded myself.

"Yah Jimin, why did you sleep in the bathtub, pabo. "
"Join me for a showerrrr ~ " Jimin slurred. I smacked his head, "You're such a pervert. "

I handed Jimin his boxers, shutting my eyes tightly with my head turned to the other side.
"Thanks. "

"Why are you so shy? " he asked, hugging me from behind. His bare chest are sticking to my back, and it caused me blush madly.

"J-Just wear your clothes! "
"Alright, geez. " he answered.

No sound. No movement.

When I turned my head to look at him, he already passed out on my bed, occupying the whole bed for himself.

"Great, where should I sleep now? " I sighed, placing both hands on my hips.

"Pabo Jimin, he's not even wearing his shirt. He's gonna catch a cold. "

I helped him wear his shirt and... Uh, his pants. God, help me! I'm so embarrassed!!