Awkward Day

I'm putting on my school uniform. My mother's voice rang from downstairs, "(Y/N)! A guy is here for you! "

"Guy? " I asked myself, taking my bag and went downstairs. It's Nam Joon.

"Damn. "

"Morning, (Y/N). " he said, flashing me his dimpled smile.
"Uh... Why are you here? " I asked.

"I'm walking to school with you. " he answered.
"Oh, do you want to take breakfast with us? " my mother asked.

"What?! Eomma- "
"Can I? Thank you so much, eomonim. " Nam Joon said, taking his shoes off and went in.

Nam Joon sat down beside me at the dining table. I stole glances at his straight, smiling face. He's really handsome...

"Wait, what am I talking about?! "

"Aigoo ~ I didn't know you had such good looking friend. " my mother said, setting down the plates.

"Kamsahamnida, abeonim. " Nam Joon said, bowing his head.
"Aigoo, look at him. He's polite too! "

I rolled my eyes, mumbling, "Heh, only if you're in my place you'll know his real personality. "

"Eonnie! Is he your boyfriend? " my little sister came, jumping up and down. Nam Joon immediately bend down and picked her up, placing her on his lap.

"Ah, kyeopta! " Nam Joon exclaimed, hugging her.
"Y-Yah! You better put her down now or else she's gonna cry. She's afraid of strangers! " I said.

But nothing happened. Avril didn't cry at all. Instead, she gave Nam Joon a toothless grin.
"Oppa, are you eonnie's boyfriend? "

Nam Joon shrugged, "Molla ~ "
He then whispered, "I'm waiting for your eonnie to accept me. Try to persuade her, arrasso? "

Avril giggled, "Ne, oppa! "
"Avril, what did he tells you? " I asked.
"Nothing at all, eonnie! " she said.

Nam Joon put her down, ruffled her hair.

.

"Thanks for the food, eomonim! " Nam Joon bowed again.
"You're welcome, please visit us again! " my mother said.
"Mwoh?! "

"Kaja ~ " Nam Joon grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from my house.

"Yah, s-slow down! " I said.

Nam Joon released my arm, walking beside me quietly.

"Ookayyy, it's really awkward. "

"Morning, (Y/N)!!! " Jin said.
"Good morning, Jin. "

"Why are you two walking together to school? "
"Um... "
"I went to her house and waited for her. " Nam Joon answered.

"How did you know where's her house? "
"Because I walked her back yesterday. "

A blush crept up my cheeks. When Nam Joon mentioned 'yesterday' , I remembered the scene where he kissed me.

"Aishh!!! "

"Ah, I see. "
"Morning noona! " Jung Kook shouted from the back, hugging me. But Jimin came at that time. He yanked Jung Kook off, smirking.

"Morning, babe. " he whispered.
"Don't babe me, Jimin. " I said.

"Aww, such a meanie! " he whined.
"Are you guys trying to block the way? " Suga asked coldly.

"Oh, mianhae. " I said.
Suga blinked a few times and spoke, "No, it's not your fault. "

"Seems like someone had a crush on (Y/N)~~ " Jin teased. Nam Joon glared at Suga.

"Shut the hell up. " Suga shoved Jin to the side and went into the class.

.

I was focusing on what's the teacher teaching, but I was distracted by a pair of eyes, which staring at me like I don't know how long.

"Would you stop staring at me? " I snapped, turning my head to Nam Joon. Nam Joon smirked, "You're too beautiful, I can't stop staring at you. "

"Is there any problem, (Y/N)-ssi, Nam Joon-ssi? " the teacher asked from her seat.
"Oh, nothing at- "
"I was just telling her she's beautiful. " Nam Joon answered.

"Well, don't try to flirt in my class. I'm teaching here so please respect. " the teacher demanded.
"Nam Joon you're dead meat. " I mumbled.

.

"Ugh! I'm so awkward! Nam Joon is staring at me wherever I go or whatever I do! Damn! "

JIMIN'S POV:

"Okay, I'm a little annoyed now. Why is Nam Joon always staring at my princess?! "

I sighed, slamming my book on the table, causing the whole class including the teacher look at me I'm confusion.

"What's wrong, Jimin-ssi? " the teacher asked.
"Nothing, I just wanted to change my seat. " I said.

"B-But, oppa ~ " the girl beside me whined, "Don't you like sitting beside me? " she pouted.
"Oh hell no, Hoseok! I'll change seat with you. "

Ignoring the teacher's presence, I took my bag and walked to Hoseok's seat. He packed his stuff and patted my back before changing our seats, "Good luck, bro. "

"Thanks. "
"And hello there ~ " I cooed, smirking at (Y/N). She rolled her eyes, showing me that she's uninterested with me. But I know she's into me okay?

I wrote on a piece of paper and passed it to her. She opened it:

Me: Hi there, princess ~ ;)

She kicked my foot under the table, causing me to wince in pain.

"What's that for? " I whispered.

She ignored me. Nam Joon smirked when he saw her kicked my foot, then I glared at him.

"At least I got to sit with her, loser. " I mouthed.