Thank You, Nam Joon

"Hey... "

I looked up with teary eyes, looking at Nam Joon who was standing right in front of me.

"What do you want? Can't you just leave me alone? " I asked.

"I can't. " he said, plopping down on the bench beside me. Nam Joon cupped my cheeks and made me face him.

"Stop crying, you look ugly. "
"Why do you care? " I snapped, looking away from him. Nam Joon took out a handkerchief and wiped away my tears.

"I hate to see you cry, (Y/N). "

Nam Joon slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer, "Wipe those tears away and face them. Tell Seo Eun to back off from Jimin. Tell Seo Eun Jimin's your boyfriend. "

I chuckled between the sob, "How did you know I'm jealous of her? "
Nam Joon smiled, stroking my face.

"Because I just do. Go on and tell her. Don't let Seo Eun thought you're afraid of her. "

NAM JOON'S POV:

I saw her sitting on the bench at the rooftop, crying.
Taking out my handkerchief, I wiped her tears away.

"It hurts me so much when I see you cry. "

"Because I just do. Go on and tell her. Don't let Seo Eun thought you're afraid of her. " I said to her.

She finally smiled.

"Thank you, Nam Joon. For everything. "
Suddenly, (Y/N)'s belly growled. She blushed,
"Gosh, now I'm hungry. "

I chuckled, placing a cheese breadstick on her lap.
"Eat it, I knew you're hungry because you barely ate your food just now. "

"Thank you. "

.

(Y/N) stood up, "See you later in class, Nam Joon. "
I waved back at her. She went downstairs, leaving me all alone on the rooftop.

I sighed, staring at the blue sky.

"I want to make you happy. I want to make you smile. I want to see you smile every single day. " I muttered to myself, "But I can only encourage you by your side, because it's the least that I can do. "

Shoving my hands into my pockets, I left the rooftop and went back to class when the bell rang.