I got slapped

After exam...

"Three months in hell. " I mumbled.
"Why? " Hoseok asked, taking a spoonful of mashed potato and shoved into his mouth.

"Because you can't see me? " Jimin asked, smirking.
"Don't give me that smirk. " I used my fork and pointed at Jimin, "I probably staying at home for the whole summer break. "

"Why don't we go to the beach? " Taehyung suggested.
"Yeah, I miss the scenery of the beach. " Jimin said.

"You only miss the girls in bikinis. " Nam Joon butted in, causing us to laugh our heads off.
"Oh shut up, Nam Joon! "

Jimin glared at him and sulked, stabbing the beef in his plate.
"Let's invite Jung Kook! " Jin exclaimed, "Ah, he's such a nice kid. "
"Are you gay? " Hoseok cringed a little.
"Gay means happy. And yes, I'm happy right now because I won't be seeing you in three months. "

"Too bad, Jin. I'm going with you guys to the beach. "
"Fuck you. " Jin pointed a middle finger to Hoseok.
"I love you too. " Hoseok answered.

"Okay, I'm finish. " I said, standing up and threw the plastic plate into the trashcan.
"I'm done too! Wait for me!!! " Jimin whined.

.

"Jimin, why don't you go to class first? " I asked.
"Can't I follow you? " Jimin pouted.
"I need to go to the washroom, pabo. "
"I still want to follow. "

"Jimin seriously I'm gonna shove my legs down your throat. " I snapped.
"Okay sorry! I'll go now! " he ran off, leaving me giggling.

I washed my hands after peeing (ㅋㅋㅋ). The door slammed open, it's - Park Soo Young.
"I told you to stay away from Jimin oppa and the others. "

"Are you my mum? Why should I listen to you? Jimin doesn't even likes you. It's just an unrequited love. " I scoffed, pushing her away to go out from this washroom.

As I stepped into my class, I heard Soo Young yelled in her annoying high-pitched voice.
"Yah!!!! (Y/N)!! "

She was on the verge of crying. The whole class stared at us. Soo Young came towards me and raised her hand, trying to slap me but I caught her arm first.

I tightened my grip as she winced in pain. I pushed her away harshly and folded my arms.

"What do you want, again? " I asked sarcastically.
"You bitch! You stole Jimin oppa away from me! " she shouted, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"How pathetic. "

"No I didn't. Jimin is not even yours. " I answered.

"Jimin oppa loves me! The guys loves me! " Soo Young screamed, "But everything changed after you came to this school, you bitch! You seduced them! "

"Listen carefully, Soo Young. You're like the first piece of bread. Everyone touches you but nobody wants you. So don't go and blame me because it's no my fault that guys don't like you anymore. "

"Shut the fuck up! " she screamed again. This time, she slapped my cheek, making the whole class gasped. Nam Joon went up, trying to stop us.

"Yah, Park Soo Young, enough! " he said in a loud voice.

I smirked, ignoring the pain forming on my cheek.

"Park Soo Young, I would like to hit you but people will sue me for animal abuse. "
"BURN. " Taehyung shouted.

Soo Young broke down, running out from the class.

I went to my seat, plopped down on my chair.
"Gwenchanha? Is it hurt? " Jimin asked.

"Don't worry, I'm okay. " I said.
"Let me see. " Jimin turned my head and checked, "Wow, it left a red mark. "

"It's all your fault, Jimin. "
"It's not my fault, okay? Girls find me irresistible. "
"But not me. " I mocked Jimin.

"So I'm gonna make you fall for me, babe. " he whispered.